Does HP matter?

/ Does HP matter? #111  
Oooops, forgot to add the #1 reason why I bought the 3038 over the 3032:

The dealer had the 3038e in-stock and made me a better deal on it than what another dealer wanted for the 3032, so it all depends on what kinda deal you can get.

OK now continue talking about funny cars and we can get this thread up to 28 pages.
(I'm kidding don't anyone get mad.. I actually found the thread very interesting)

/ Does HP matter? #112  
If the air intake on the turbo is on the front of the tractor, that model will get better "traction" than the non turbo model. The added suction from the turbo will pull the tractor forward.

/ Does HP matter? #113  
If the air intake on the turbo is on the front of the tractor, that model will get better "traction" than the non turbo model. The added suction from the turbo will pull the tractor forward.

Yes, I have noticed the effect. :D

/ Does HP matter? #116  

Yes, I have noticed the effect. :D
I measured it. ... 1.6 grams at full boost. :D
larry

/ Does HP matter? #117  
Don't you get the same effect from rear facing exhaust :)

Not as much, I tried standing up and farting one time I got stuck............ Didn't work. :(
Next time I am going to turn around and pee and see if that works. I will report back.

/ Does HP matter? #118  
Don't you get the same effect from rear facing exhaust :)
More than double ... probably a lot more than peeing, but that varies with age. :D
larry

/ Does HP matter? #119  
Boy this thread went south in a hurry.

You guys need to lay off the boos a little:drink: