Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1433V

Default Re: HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    Are you saying the stickers D-A-E-D-O-N or G prevent a tractor from working properly or differently than the K-I-O-T-(I) stickers? Can you tell us which of the letters is the most problematic in your experience?

Like others have said Kioti is Daedong, Daedong is Kioti. That said, they only branded tractors as Daedong for a short time in the 80's in North America as far as I know (and that info's as valuable and accurate as the price you paid for it). They do still brand tractors as Daedong in a shrinking number of markets, but it's not something I can see somebody having imported. So, it's either really old, or... I don't know.

My knoweledge is limited to things I remember from other posts here on TBN. One thing I remember reading is that Daedong does not make their own engine for the DK75 or DK90. Other than that, I can tell you Kioti/Daedong makes a great tractor for the money.
    Go find someone else to argue with Troll. All I meant is exactly what I said.

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

According to TractorData.com, there's a Daedong DK751 and DK752 (the replacement) along with the Kioti DK75. I was right, they use Perkins engines.

TractorData.com Daedong DK751 tractor information
    TractorData.com Daedong DK752 tractor information
    TractorData.com Kioti DK75 tractor information

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by dgoyette View Post
    Go find someone else to argue with Troll. All I meant is exactly what I said.
    That's a new one for me

Tractor
    Kubota 9540, RTV 900 and David Brown 885.

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    Kioti, Bobcat, McCormick, and Landini are all Daedong tractors. Daedong is just he parent company name.

James K0UA
    This is incorrect.

Kioti is the trade name for Daedong in the United States as well as other places. Does that make Daedong the parent for Kioti? I guess so.

Daedong also produces some or all the CUT / utility models FOR the McCormick and Landini brands... Both of which ARE owned by the same parent company, ARGO Tractors SpA .

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by DT86 View Post
    This is incorrect.

Kioti is the trade name for Daedong in the United States as well as other places. Does that make Daedong the parent for Kioti? I guess so.

Daedong also produces some or all the CUT / utility models FOR the McCormick and Landini brands... Both of which ARE owned by the same parent company, ARGO Tractors SpA .
    OK, I stand corrected!
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Tractors16-600hp Farm & Earthmoving Equip, Trucks etc.

On the back of local farmers/neighbours good experiences in 75-100hp machines, our first Daedong/Kioti, a 100hp machine has been delivered this week displacing the CNH's, Landini's, McCormick's we usually run in this power/size....on back of this initial purchase & expected satisfaction with performance we intend to order another 5 during the next 12months as multipurpose/utility tractors for our farms

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by MBTRAC View Post
    On the back of local farmers/neighbours good experiences in 75-100hp machines, our first Daedong/Kioti, a 100hp machine has been delivered this week displacing the CNH's, Landini's, McCormick's we usually run in this power/size....on back of this initial purchase & expected satisfaction with performance we intend to order another 5 during the next 12months as multipurpose/utility tractors for our farms
    Wow, looking at your tractor range, 16-600hp, how much land do you farm?!?

Silver Member
    Tractor
    John deere 2305, X520 and LX188

Daedong???

Sounds like a prison in North Vietnam

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Tractors16-600hp Farm & Earthmoving Equip, Trucks etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    Wow, looking at your tractor range, 16-600hp, how much land do you farm?!?
    Our farms are spread across 2 States & c.1200kms/750miles & run run as one business - Depending on the season we crop upwards of 13,000acres+ (this year it will be 23,000+) dryland across the farms + more share cropping/contracts, though there's been a few years where it's been close to zero because of drought- we also farm lesser areas of irrigated crops @ c.3000acres+, dryland/irrigated silage/hay @c.2400acres & a cattle feedlot/paddock cattle/a few thousand sheep.

At the moment we're harvesting wheat (post finishing c.6000acres of canola a while ago) - By this seasons end, in wheat we'll have harvested 11,200acres of our own + 3600acres share farming + another c.4000acres+ contracting harvesting across two states/750miles with our c. 10x mobile crew operating 7 headers ( 4x "transient" newer machines & 3x "clunkers" that stay on their "home" farms) & assorted traveling trucks/trailers/chaser bins we move around.

In tractors we run just about everything: from lawn ride ons like our JD LT155's & JD415's, CUT's like Iseki TX21260's & kubota B7100's, 90-130hp Utilities like Landini's/McCormicks/Mercedes & now Daedong to broadacre/row cropping machines from old White's/IH's/JD's/MF's @150hp+ to 300-600hp+ Acrematers/Steigers/NH/Case.
    Last edited by MBTRAC; 12-11-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT450 49 HP 4in1

Thanks for the reply. Does it mean its not advisable?

I'd have prefer someone who once used it tell me something about it
    or y'all know anyone who's got used for sale?

Mar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast