HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #21  
Our farms are spread across 2 States & c.1200kms/750miles & run run as one business - Depending on the season we crop upwards of 13,000acres+ (this year it will be 23,000+) dryland across the farms + more share cropping/contracts, though there's been a few years where it's been close to zero because of drought- we also farm lesser areas of irrigated crops @ c.3000acres+, dryland/irrigated silage/hay @c.2400acres & a cattle feedlot/paddock cattle/a few thousand sheep.

At the moment we're harvesting wheat (post finishing c.6000acres of canola a while ago) - By this seasons end, in wheat we'll have harvested 11,200acres of our own + 3600acres share farming + another c.4000acres+ contracting harvesting across two states/750miles with our c. 10x mobile crew operating 7 headers ( 4x "transient" newer machines & 3x "clunkers" that stay on their "home" farms) & assorted traveling trucks/trailers/chaser bins we move around.

In tractors we run just about everything: from lawn ride ons like our JD LT155's & JD415's, CUT's like Iseki TX21260's & Kubota B7100's, 90-130hp Utilities like Landini's/McCormicks/Mercedes & now Daedong to broadacre/row cropping machines from old White's/IH's/JD's/MF's @150hp+ to 300-600hp+ Acrematers/Steigers/NH/Case.

Wow, that pretty impressive, was/is this a family farm? My friends parents run the largest dairy farm in Eastern Ontario and I've been out to marvel at it, but you'd have to go out to the Prairies to find operations anywhere near that size.

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #22  
Wow, that pretty impressive, was/is this a family farm? My friends parents run the largest dairy farm in Eastern Ontario and I've been out to marvel at it, but you'd have to go out to the Prairies to find operations anywhere near that size.

Apologies for the slow response, somehow lost the "link" to this thread & came across your comments by accident today-
Yes, ours all started out by building up from family farm my grandfather inherited in the late 1940's, & now grown to more of what's probably best described run more along the lines of a "corporate" enterprise my brother & I have built up from when took over somewhat prematurely in the mid 80's.

Now dairy farming is lot's of hard work & running a large dairy like your friends family must be very challenging - might be really impressive to view, but way too many "hard yards" dairying over here.....

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75
Anyone got used one to sell?

Need this so fast. let's come check it out and seal the deal
just need to get it from someone i culd easily turn to for help