HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #1  

markmogan

Tractor
Bobcat CT450 49 HP 4in1
Hi all,

Is there anyone here who has used or is using the daedong dk75?

Need some buying help as this is the first time.

Mark

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #2  
there's a Kioti forum here (Daedong) that you might have more luck on. welcome.

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75
Thanks for your reply.

Is there a way to get the best type? I really need this for my business

Mark

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #4  
G'day and :welcome: the best way to get advice is to tell us what sort of work you do and what you expect from the tractor.

Jon

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #5  
Theres a tractor brand called Daedong? With all the great tractors available I think I would skip having a tractor in my barn with the Daedong on it. JMO

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #7  
Kioti, Bobcat, McCormick, and Landini are all Daedong tractors. Daedong is just he parent company name. In a lot of places in the world, they are marketed with the Daedong nameplate.

James K0UA

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #8  
I am sorry I can't be of much help with the DK75, the largest of the bunch I know much about is the DK50, of which several members here have. I have the the DK35se and it is a nice machine. On the Kioti Website there is a DK55 and a DK90 shown as being current models. I am wondering if the DK75 is an older model?. Where did you find it for sale? There is some data on the DK75 on TractorData.com :

TractorData.com Daedong DK75 tractor information

James K0UA

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #9  
The DK75 is a Kioti tractor made my Daedong of South Korea. Great tractors.

Yes I know I googled it, but IMO I would buy the Kioti. Never said anything about the quality just the name!

/ HELP WITH DAEDONG DK75 #10  
Yes I know I googled it, but IMO I would buy the Kioti. Never said anything about the quality just the name!

Are you saying the stickers D-A-E-D-O-N or G prevent a tractor from working properly or differently than the K-I-O-T-(I) stickers? Can you tell us which of the letters is the most problematic in your experience?

Like others have said Kioti is Daedong, Daedong is Kioti. That said, they only branded tractors as Daedong for a short time in the 80's in North America as far as I know (and that info's as valuable and accurate as the price you paid for it). They do still brand tractors as Daedong in a shrinking number of markets, but it's not something I can see somebody having imported. So, it's either really old, or... I don't know.

My knoweledge is limited to things I remember from other posts here on TBN. One thing I remember reading is that Daedong does not make their own engine for the DK75 or DK90. Other than that, I can tell you Kioti/Daedong makes a great tractor for the money.