Oil & Fuel OIL DIPSTICK STUCK

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK #1  

rike

Tractor
Kubota L4550
Just started my KANGA mini loader when I noticed an oil spill on the floor, & immediately stopped the engine. and poceeded to locate the source and found the engine oil dipstick stuck. It would not go in nor it would come out. It's pretty well stuck half way out.
Anyone has any idea as to what happened and how to solve the problem
Rike

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK #2  
I hope I'm wrong but it sounds like the crankshaft contacted the dipstick and twisted it up in the engine. Only or best way I know of to fix is remove the oil pan and break the dipstick off or straighten enough to pull it out and replace it.

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK
I agree with U, but I was hoping, perhaps there was someone who would volunteer a magic word.

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK #4  
I agree with U, but I was hoping, perhaps there was someone who would volunteer a magic word.

Alakazam!!!! Did it work???

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK
SSoxie

Thanks for your re-reinforcement Of what could have cause oil dip stick to Jam.

Rike:eek:

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK #6  
I thought of some other words but this a public forum so :mad::(:confused:

Clamp on to it with a vise grip, dap up on the vise grip to see if you can work it out ot there. Worst that can happen is it breaks off and you have to in the pan to retrieve it. I have run inot this on a couple Kubotas and Yanmar engines. 3 out of 4 times we got it out without taking the pan off.

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK #7  
I have had 1 oil and 1 tranny dipstick in cars rust so bad it was stuck. Broke off the loop on top and had pull really hard with vice grips to get it out.

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK
MURPHY 1244

It's too cold to go out & tried it now, but tomorrow I will.
thanks

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK #9  
Don't go at it 1/2 assed.

Get everything you can out of the way, and if the height is wrong, get a stool or a ladder. Your first shot at getting this out is the best one you will ever get. If you try it from an awkward position and bend things up you will not get as good a chance as the first time...

/ OIL DIPSTICK STUCK
SSdoxie Re: stuck diesel engine oil dip stick

Thanks again all this advice helps a lot