John Deere 110 TLB issue

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #21  
A note on the loader lifting, I had the forks on and a bar and hook almost back at the pivot point. I tried to lift a 3400lbs block(blocks in first picture), I could not lift the block by raising the the loader but if I curled the forks I could raise the block. I did not try to move the tractor with the block due to concerns with not being able to get the block back in place. I was surprised at how much power is in the curl.
This is a picture of a wall I put in this year. I dug out the ground and had a crane set the blocks in place. 20120922_141355.jpg
This picture is a wall and waterfall I did this year. 20120528_171821.jpg 20120528_171620.jpg
I find this TLB to have nice power to do this type of work. 41gpaws you going to love this machine and doing projects, what do you plan on doing with yours?

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue
I am planning to use it to build a cabin it in the next couple of years. We would like to have a pond so this will be perfect for the job. It's more than I needed for right now but why not! I now restore WWII jeeps and I can use it to move frames and engines around. I got tired of doing it the hard way. I was lucky to find a unit that came with forks. I also move a lot of wood around for splitting so this is going to be a big help. I only wish it had a cab.

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #23  
This will be great for all that mentioned above, it has lots of power, the hoe is strong and a nice size. I also wish for a cab. The good news is they exist, the bad news is they are expensive. Do a search on the for the TLB 110 and do some reading. Laurin cabs is one, it was the one that JD offered. There are also softcabs I found.

Edit I just found a old post that had the link to Laurin cabs http://laurin-inc.com/c/cabines/john-deere-110-tlb/?l=en#

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #24  
ugo4it,
I like the pcis of your rock work, I wish more people would post pics of their projects. Just talking about machinery sure gets old. I do enjoy having the Laurin cab on my 110 though.

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #25  
ugo4it,
I like the pcis of your rock work, I wish more people would post pics of their projects. Just talking about machinery sure gets old. I do enjoy having the Laurin cab on my 110 though.

Thanks for the comments, maybe I will start post on projects we do with our 110s or some of my projects. I sure would love to have the cab you have, it makes a nice complete package.