Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Veteran Member lhfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,201
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Tractor
    NH TC40DA

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    A friend just sent me this link a couple of days ago - Jay Leno's Garage gets agrarian with Lamborghini tractor

    Great looking tractor!
    Barry
    Lawson Hill Farm
    NH TC40DA
    '64 IH Cub Lo-Boy
    '47 Willys Jeep CJ2a w/ PTO
    '49 Willys Jeep CJ3a w/ PTO & 3pt lift
    http://www.farmjeep.com/

  2. #12
    Member petergreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Spain, Europe.
    Tractor
    Lamborghini R1.40

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    Quote Originally Posted by lhfarm View Post
    A friend just sent me this link a couple of days ago - Jay Leno's Garage gets agrarian with Lamborghini tractor
    Very COOL video. Thanks!!
    Last edited by petergreen; 01-02-2013 at 03:40 PM.

  3. #13
    Member petergreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Spain, Europe.
    Tractor
    Lamborghini R1.40

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    I've added a quick review of the machine: Lamborghini R1.40 Review by Pere - TractorByNet.com

  4. #14
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    583
    Location
    south/central Va.
    Tractor
    Deutz Fahr Agrofarm 100, Stoll loader, bucket, forks & root grapple

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    Quote Originally Posted by petergreen View Post
    Hello Friends!

    I've just bought myself a little tractor. It's a Lamborghini R1.40 (second hand, from 2005). The dealer told me that this model's specs are exactly the same as the new R1.45.

    I've done a couple of searches on google and I can't find much information of this model. It seems that the production ended in 2003. The model is not listed in your reviews site: Lamborghini Reviews - TractorByNet.com

    Anybody has this model? I would like to have the exact manual for this machine. I found the r1.45 specs and manuals, but I'm not 100% sure that there are the same.

    The tractor has 43HP. It's a 1500cc Turbo engine. Plenty of power for my requirements.

    Attachment 295716
    You may already know that your Lamborghini is made by Same Deutz Fahr. They are great tractors. I've owned two and have the last one I bought but it's Deutz Fahr. First one wasn't large enough to do what I wanted so I traded up. From what I learned with the first one and what I have now they can have different brand engines.I think your's has MITSUBISHI Euro II, liquid cooled engine. One I have now has a German Deutz water cooled engine. If your front wheel assist is like all the others that I've seen it has real 4 wheel drive if you have front and rear locks on. Not needed often but very handy when needed. Just can't turn the steering when locked in. These engines are really great on fuel usage. You get a lot of features standard with these tractors that cost extra on other brands.

    Here's a link to your specs. Cool tractor. http://www.samedeutz-fahr.com/ebusin...df?ccode=en-EN
    Charolais

  5. #15
    Member petergreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Spain, Europe.
    Tractor
    Lamborghini R1.40

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    Quote Originally Posted by Charolais View Post
    You may already know that your Lamborghini is made by Same Deutz Fahr. They are great tractors. I've owned two and have the last one I bought but it's Deutz Fahr. First one wasn't large enough to do what I wanted so I traded up. From what I learned with the first one and what I have now they can have different brand engines.I think your's has MITSUBISHI Euro II, liquid cooled engine. One I have now has a German Deutz water cooled engine. If your front wheel assist is like all the others that I've seen it has real 4 wheel drive if you have front and rear locks on. Not needed often but very handy when needed. Just can't turn the steering when locked in. These engines are really great on fuel usage. You get a lot of features standard with these tractors that cost extra on other brands.

    Here's a link to your specs. Cool tractor. http://www.samedeutz-fahr.com/ebusin...df?ccode=en-EN
    Thanks for the link. I understand that the R1.40 is essentially the same as the newer R1.45 model. Specs are identical.

    I have a little question for you, as you said that you own one of these. I don't like the clutch adjustement; I suppose the previous owner liked this way: it has (in my understanding) too much "dead way". I mean (sorry, I'm not a native english speaker), that when you begin to press the transmission clutch, there are about 10 cm (about 4 inches) of freeplay before the pedal starts to do some real work on the clutch.

    Do you know any manual or site with schematics of the device?. I would like to adjust the freeplay as it says in the manual, about 1-2 inches max.

  6. #16
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    583
    Location
    south/central Va.
    Tractor
    Deutz Fahr Agrofarm 100, Stoll loader, bucket, forks & root grapple

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    Quote Originally Posted by petergreen View Post
    Thanks for the link. I understand that the R1.40 is essentially the same as the newer R1.45 model. Specs are identical.

    I have a little question for you, as you said that you own one of these. I don't like the clutch adjustement; I suppose the previous owner liked this way: it has (in my understanding) too much "dead way". I mean (sorry, I'm not a native english speaker), that when you begin to press the transmission clutch, there are about 10 cm (about 4 inches) of freeplay before the pedal starts to do some real work on the clutch.

    Do you know any manual or site with schematics of the device?. I would like to adjust the freeplay as it says in the manual, about 1-2 inches max.
    Both tractors I've had were hydraulic shuttle(one 87 hp the last 96 hp) and I never use the foot clutch except for starting the engine. If you're in the US (I don't see your location) you could contact a Deutz Fahr dealer. They should be able to help.
    Here's a link for the Deutz Fahr Agrokid. http://www.samedeutz-fahr.com/ebusin...df?ccode=en-US It appears to be very much like what you have, maybe just different color paint. My dealer had one of these on his lot several years ago and they are considered orchard tractors.It was a can model. So if you have a Deutz Fahr or Same dealer near you they may be able to help.
    Charolais

  7. #17
    Member petergreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Spain, Europe.
    Tractor
    Lamborghini R1.40

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    I'm in Europe.

    But yeah, I should go to a local Deutz/Lamborghini dealer. Thanks for the advice!! I'm no mechanic.

  8. #18
    Elite Member Bob77064's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,859
    Location
    KY @ TN line
    Tractor
    2011 LS R3039

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    Congrats. That's a fine looking tractor.

  9. #19
    Platinum Member saracenas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    594
    Location
    Lithuania, EU
    Tractor
    Present: 2003 Kubota M9000DTF Sold: 1985 Kubota L2202

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    To adjust clutch pedal free travel I don't think you need a manual so much. It's one of the simpliest ajustments on a tractor. Loose the lock nut on the rod, turn the turnbuckle to ensure required pedal play gap while pushing a pedal by hand and retighten the lock nut. Make a road test. Readjust if it's still incorrect.
    A mistake you may make is that you could not leave a free travel at all. Avoid that consequence.
    Just an example: free pedal play on my tractor is 35-45 mm. On yours could be a bit less.
    Good luck. Nice tractor you have.

    BTW what European country ar you from?

  10. #20
    Member petergreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Spain, Europe.
    Tractor
    Lamborghini R1.40

    Default Re: Lamborghini R1.40

    Thanks for your advice, saracenas. I'll try that tomorrow.

    I'm in Spain, by the way (I've updated my member info). I see that you're from EU, too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lamborghini C603
    By smb in forum All Other Brands
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 08:30 AM
  2. A LAMBORGHINI CUT???
    By Dr_Zinj in forum Buying/Pricing/Comparisons
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 04:20 PM
  3. Did I just see a Lamborghini tractor?
    By woodstock in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 11:31 PM
  4. Lamborghini Tractors
    By thefuddr in forum All Other Brands
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 06:50 AM
  5. Lamborghini
    By gem607 in forum Photos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2001, 07:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.