Lamborghini R1.40

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #21  
Thanks for your advice, saracenas. I'll try that tomorrow.

I'm in Spain, by the way (I've updated my member info). I see that you're from EU, too.
You're welcome. :)
One thing: if you'll face a case that the adjustment wouldn't change anything it could be an issue with a clutch. But I hope everything will be OK.
There are many guys from Europe here. From Spain as well. I remember at least one person.

/ Lamborghini R1.40
Thanks. Tomorrow I'll be looking to make the adjustements to my clutch pedal. I'll tell you how it goes.

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #24  
Possibly so, but they must be very rare. I have lived, travelled and worked on 4 of the 7 continents and never seen one.

Lamborghini got its start making tractors and only started making sports cars in the 60's when Enzo Ferrari pissed off Mr. Lamborghini with a comment about all Lamborghini made was dull farm tractors. That comment fired up Lamborghini to try and upstage Ferrari by building his own sports cars to beat Enzo at his own game. If I'm not mistaken, Lambo's first car was the mid 60's ground breaking Miura. A gorgeous car; but not necessarily the best car of its day for handling and reliability.

Since VW owns Lambo cars now, I suspect Lambo tractors are like Volvo trucks in that they are totally separate from the car company; yet keep the Lambo name for marketing purposes.

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #25  
Lambo does not make these tractors, they just badge and market them.

D-F , SLH (SAME Lambroghini Hurlimann ) etc etc. There have been a lot of names over the years. (Since the mid 90's for this series, I believe) many brands continue. Each with their own color! VERY GOOD LITTLE TRACTORS@! At least the Hurlimann 435 has been good to me.

/ Lamborghini R1.40
Thanks for the link, CalG. I used google translator to read the comments.

I've been looking for the manual on the net. I've searched for "solaris service manual", "agrokid service manual", "r1 service manual"... And I've found some sites that demand about $50 for the pdf. I think that Deutz, or Mitshubishi (the engines are Mitsubishi) should provide these for free...

Can you send me the file?

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #27  
I think that Deutz, or Mitshubishi (the engines are Mitsubishi) should provide these for free...

I like free as much as the next guy; but it costs the manufacturer money to write, diagram, photograph, edit, proofread, publish, catalog, and distribute manuals; so I can't blame them for charging for their intellectual property.

I assume you have eBay in Spain; have you tried them or other European want-ads websites?

/ Lamborghini R1.40
Some minor complaints about the machine: some levers appear to be too loose. I would like to check them myself, but without the service manual I'm a little lost.

mjncad: yes, the manuals take some time to write and proofread. No question about that. But it's documentation, and the manufacturer already charges for the product. I don't think that they earn significant money with the manuals. It's annoying to have to pay 50 bucks more just to tigthen some screws...

Anyway... I will talk to a local mechanic. Maybe he can help me...

Today I transported some wood. Here's a picture.

wood.jpg

/ Lamborghini R1.40
Bought the service manual (agrokid, couldn't find for lamborghini) on Ebay. $9.99 + Shipping.

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #30  
Lamborghini got its start making tractors and only started making sports cars in the 60's when Enzo Ferrari pissed off Mr. Lamborghini with a comment about all Lamborghini made was dull farm tractors. That comment fired up Lamborghini to try and upstage Ferrari by building his own sports cars to beat Enzo at his own game.
Slightly different version than what I've read.