Lamborghini R1.40

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #1  

petergreen

Tractor
Lamborghini R1.40
Hello Friends!

I've just bought myself a little tractor. It's a Lamborghini R1.40 (second hand, from 2005). The dealer told me that this model's specs are exactly the same as the new R1.45.

I've done a couple of searches on google and I can't find much information of this model. It seems that the production ended in 2003. The model is not listed in your reviews site: Lamborghini Reviews - TractorByNet.com

Anybody has this model? I would like to have the exact manual for this machine. I found the r1.45 specs and manuals, but I'm not 100% sure that there are the same.

The tractor has 43HP. It's a 1500cc Turbo engine. Plenty of power for my requirements.

IMG_20121225_112732.jpg

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #2  
Wow, nice looking tractor where did you get that, wish I could roll into a dealer in Texas and look at those.

HS

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #3  
Looks like they solved the fold down ROPS issue of not seeing that it is too high or forgetting to fold it. With it right in front of you, should be no problems and to raise it, you dont have to clambor around in amongst what ever you have hitched to the 3PH to lift it up. Nice sporty design also although who would have thought that Lamborghini would make a tractor? I have only ever seen expensive cars and large freight hauler trucks.

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #4  
Lamborghini has always made tractors.

HS

/ Lamborghini R1.40
Yeah. It runs great. ROPS visibility is not a problem. I only keep the ROPS folded when I have to work under the trees.

So far, a week with the machine and I'm happy overall. I use to keep my garden clean and to transport wood for the fireplace.

Maybe in a year or so, I would like to add a FEL. They told me that I can buy one new for about 6000€ (I'm in Europe).

And for what I've read on this forum and other places, the Lamborghini R1 and Deutz-Fahr Agrokid are essentialy the same machines.

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #6  
Lamborghini has always made tractors.

HS
Possibly so, but they must be very rare. I have lived, travelled and worked on 4 of the 7 continents and never seen one.

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #7  
Cool looking, i like the big front tires. Does it come setup for a fel? Looks like the rops mounts right where loader arms would.

/ Lamborghini R1.40
Cool looking, i like the big front tires. Does it come setup for a fel? Looks like the rops mounts right where loader arms would.

Yes! I thought the same thing. The dealer said no problem with the FEL, altough he did not explain how it would be fitted.

Anyway, I trust the man. So, we'll see.

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #9  
Just to say, "yeah, I own a Lambo" would be cool.

/ Lamborghini R1.40
Just to say, "yeah, I own a Lambo" would be cool.

Hehe. Yeah! Ferrari and Lamborghini are known for their sports cars. But they also make tractors. Anyway, I will be telling my mates that I just bought a Lamborghini!!