Snow John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up.

/ John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up. #1  

J D tractor 2720

Tractor
john deere 2720
Posting some photos of tractor set-up to face the winter.(Photo taken after Chirstmas blizzard 2012) MÉGANE ,AMÉLIE,JOHN DEERE 065.jpgMÉGANE ,AMÉLIE,JOHN DEERE 066.jpgMÉGANE ,AMÉLIE,JOHN DEERE 067.jpgMÉGANE ,AMÉLIE,JOHN DEERE 068.jpgMÉGANE ,AMÉLIE,JOHN DEERE 070.jpgMÉGANE ,AMÉLIE,JOHN DEERE 071.jpg:cool2:

/ John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up. #2  
Very nice! :thumbsup:

/ John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up. #3  
That is a great setup for winter snow removal:thumbsup:

/ John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up. #4  
Nice setup!! Have to ask, why the front weights with a loader and snowpusher on?

/ John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up. #5  
Nice tractor you have there! Love all the lights.

/ John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up. #6  
I love those lights as well. How about a few pictures with all of the lights on at night. Thanks.

/ John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up.
Thank you for your reply. Have a nice day.

/ John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up.
I also question my self about the front wieght,till experment with it. To answer the question about it,more traction on front and more steering control and specially with the loader in flotte position.For the night light show it one of my futur projet. Have fun the snow.

/ John Deere 2720 with a jodale perry cab winter set-up. #10  
I bought an LED light unit for my Bobcat like the one on the OP's tractor. So far I really like the thing. It's visible for quite a distance, which I like when I'm doing snow removal at the end of the driveway by the road. It can be switched to many different patterns also.
That Jodale Perry cab looks pretty similar to the factory cab that I had on a Kubota B3030. Heat and A/C were fantastic in that cab.

Last edited: