location to fill New Holland TT75 with hydaulic fluid

/ location to fill New Holland TT75 with hydaulic fluid #1  

jebediahsbullfrog

Tractor
New Holland TT75
Just trying to work out here to top up the hydraulic fluid on New Holland TT75 series tractor. I'm new to this tractor and this farm and according to the boss even the site mechanic didnt have a clue and none of my fellow employees can shed any light. Naturally the boss cant find a manuel for it

/ location to fill New Holland TT75 with hydaulic fluid #2  
Funny you ask, i have the same problem, was working on the bucket ram, lost some fluid and now I need to put some back in, I looked around but have no clue,

/ location to fill New Holland TT75 with hydaulic fluid #3  
Look on the trans shift cover near the shift levers. You should find what looks like a flat plug with a copper seal washer, takes a 7/8" wrench. This is the filler hole and dipstick.

/ location to fill New Holland TT75 with hydaulic fluid
I located it today thanks Harry, I had a feeling the transmission and hydraulics were one and the same. However on the tractor i am using it was a bolt on the transmission cover under my feet below the seat and there is a dipstick located under the seat which you can reach from the rear of the tractor. The boss managed to find the manual over the weekend so hopefully I can maintain this tractor a bit better than it has been by past employees. The bloody thing was empty and they were wondering why the hydraulics weren't working. Nothing common about sense. Hopefully this helps you also dayton605

/ location to fill New Holland TT75 with hydaulic fluid #5  
Found it that day, called a friend who sells newholland, I knew the bolt was there, just thought it wierd to put hydro there, so i wanted to make sure,