Y'all never told me how much FUN a rotary cutter is

/ Y'all never told me how much FUN a rotary cutter is #11  
Re: Y\'all never told me how much FUN a rotary cutt

"My wife and I married as teenagers - she 17 and me the old fart at 18. We must have the process down pretty good because this December will be 29 years!"

...This tell volumes on what good people you both are. Congrats and many, many more. Next to ones health nothing and I mean nothing is more important then a good marriage.
-Terry

/ Y'all never told me how much FUN a rotary cutter is #12  
Re: Y\'all never told me how much FUN a rotary cutt

Thanks Terry - we try. I'll have to give bunches of credit to my wife though. She stuck by me when things were at their roughest (yeah I did the "be your own boss thing too"). I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Which reminds me of another piece of advice no one asked for. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Make sure you save for things the wife wants as well. My darling bride waited patiently for a new house. We saved for a year or so and bought a nice home in the 'burbs. Had to put my favorite "toy" on hold while we saved - and then in the garage it went for 3 years while we put in the yard, bought furniture, and did all the new house stuff. Once we were done (do you ever really get done with a new house) she let me back in the garage to play with the cars. It was tough, but she waited for a house while I bought the darn thing, least I could do was repay the favor.