3 pt. Hitch use

/ 3 pt. Hitch use #11  
My x728 has a three point hitch that has another bracket that goes in it and that holds these 42 lb weights for counter balance for the snow blower.
20tractor.jpg

I have a lot of pictures on my website about this tractor if your interested.

Rob

/ 3 pt. Hitch use #12  
Heres a better picture of the bracket
13dec2011.jpg

Rob

/ 3 pt. Hitch use #13  
14dec2011.jpg

Rob

/ 3 pt. Hitch use #14  
I use my x749 with TPH and 540 rear pto extensively for close quarters work. Helps reduce the hand labor quite a bit and overall has worked out well for me. I have several rear implements to use with mine..

If you have no intentions of using rear implements why not buy a model that doesn't have the hitch and save a few bucks?

/ 3 pt. Hitch use
Thanks for all the replies. When I said "pulling" I think I was thinking more of "Lifting". AS with a fence post, wood or snow fence type steel. and maybe with a tree stump, Dig around it first , attach chain and lift with the 3pt. . How much lifting power/strength does it have ? Trailer type will vary between lawn trailer and trailer about the size of two place snowmobile trailer. Both with ball hitch. Just trying to make myself feel better about spending close to 16k for Tractor,Blower,Mower and a few other Accs. like maybe a cab, heater, windshield wiper, suitcase wieghts and hanger for the wieghts.

/ 3 pt. Hitch use
Rob, Thanks for the pictures ! I like the setup you have on the 3pt. I see you also have a blower. How do feel about the blower in wet heavy snow ? maybe like about 11"-12" of wet snow. Does it plug up ? Your cab, all steel. Do you take it off in the summer ? easy on, easy off ? Heat ?

/ 3 pt. Hitch use
Rob, In your videos your blower is yellow, in these pictures you have green one. Problems with the old one ?

/ 3 pt. Hitch use #18  
Rob, Thanks for the pictures ! I like the setup you have on the 3pt. I see you also have a blower. How do feel about the blower in wet heavy snow ? maybe like about 11"-12" of wet snow. Does it plug up ? Your cab, all steel. Do you take it off in the summer ? easy on, easy off ? Heat ?

It doesn't matter if its wet or a 3' packed drift these 47' 2 stage blowers will walk right through it. I have never had it plug up but I always run it wide open throttle tilling or blowing.

Its a steel Curtis Cab with a heater that you only have to run it on low, the heater is awsome, I have been out in my driveway at 10 degrees with a wind off Lake Michigan, like its snowing sideways and I can set there with a shirt on in my levi's no boots hat or gloves.

I never take it off I only till and blowsnow with it.

Rob

/ 3 pt. Hitch use #19  
Rob, In your videos your blower is yellow, in these pictures you have green one. Problems with the old one ?

That was my green rototiller, it just happened to be in the picture, sorry about that.

Rob

/ 3 pt. Hitch use #20  
Heres a picture of it throwing snow a good 50'.

18tractor2.jpg

Rob