Tilt Meter

/ Tilt Meter #11  
Surely not to be rude, but.......NO I need to keep my mouth shut; but Rat.....seems as you are sliding sideways downhill and hit a hole or a rock.......somethin is gonna happen rather than just keep on sliding........ohhhhh well......the world needs more statistics......Dennis

/ Tilt Meter #12  
Dennis, don't think of it as slidding down a hill like a slip in slide, think of it like a very slow wiggle and more of a crab position as the rear end goes down, the front stays put that only happens as forward progression continues and only at that point that is that steep which is now has been almost completely eliminated by my "old" L48 Kubota. I know where the holes and the rocks are since its been mowed now about 157 times by the old International tractor. It's all relative, there are folks back East who come out here to the West and cannot believe we actually drive our cars around some of the mountain passes without a guard rail ie., Highway 50 into South Lake Tahoe. More then that, I have to think about the fellas who built that road around there, an absolutely awesome display of guts and probably some stupidity.

/ Tilt Meter #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Taking chances are better left to those young guys that bend rather than break... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hey for all I know you are one of them! )</font>

Most mornings my joints don't even want to bend in the proper direction anymore! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I had to give up that "young guy" crap after three surgeries in 18 months (both knees scoped and a hernia repair) made the point crystal clear! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif But now I have my Kubota... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tilt Meter #14  
Bob B, My 16 y/o calls my Ford 1910, "Dad's diesel wheelchair" /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Tilt Meter #15  
If the mules tip over, then I suspect that it may be too steep for your tractor ... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Brad in NH