National Farm Machinery Show

/ National Farm Machinery Show #1  

Soggy Bottom Outdoors

Gold Member
Tractor
2013 john deere 5075E and others
:airplane:Any of you guys planning on attending the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville Ky in mid Feb? I'm only 40 miles away.:D

/ National Farm Machinery Show #2  
Thinking about going to the one in Kansas City

/ National Farm Machinery Show #3  
Just a tad to far travel. :(

/ National Farm Machinery Show #4  
Yes, we go every year. It's a lot of fun and some great food is available as well. My wife and I were on the cover of one of their brochures years ago. I was contemplating a new tractor at the time and was lusting over some of the models when they snapped our picture. I have picked up some bargains while we there over the years.

/ National Farm Machinery Show #5  
Yep - plan on heading down again this year. It was a lot of fun last year and can't wait to go back!

/ National Farm Machinery Show #6  
I have to be there......work. LOL

/ National Farm Machinery Show #7  
Im sure it is not as much fun if you are working but I can still think of worse places to have to go...
Can we ask what booth your with? Maybe the TBN groups can say hi

/ National Farm Machinery Show #8  
It's still a good time even when working. Being an on the road sales guy, it's nice to hang out with other guys from the company every once in a while.
I'm with a company called AgriDry LLC. We do spreaders and fan controllers for grain bins.

I spent years working in automotive. Went from an inside sales guy to COO of a 100+ person company. Decided about 3 years ago that it was time to have fun at work and work in agriculture. Been a blast so far!

/ National Farm Machinery Show #10  
Thinking of going for first time. Retired now. Stay with Sister in Law 3 exits up the Watterson. Actually looking fwd to going. Just got to get wife away from babysitting the grandson....Heaven forbid I go to Louisville without her...LOL

Tom