Grading Size of box blade for B7800

/ Size of box blade for B7800 #1  

Lunger

Tractor
B7800
What size box blade for a Kubota B7800 with unloaded turf tires Also the size of a rake and rear blade /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Size of box blade for B7800 #2  
No bigger than 5' for the box blade.

6' rear blade will work fine, at least for snow...

Don't know about the landscape rake, but if I buy one it will be 6' minimum...

Hope this helps...

/ Size of box blade for B7800 #3  
Lunger
I have three Land Pride Attachments for my B2910.
BB1560 Box Blade
RB3572 Rear Blade with hydraulic offset cylinder
LR1584 Landscape Rake with gauge wheels
All three of them fit my tractor very well.
If you plan on using the Box Blade or Rear Blade a lot, I would recommend the heavy duty top link bracket. Here is a link to a thread on this subject.
Click Here

/ Size of box blade for B7800
Thank You all for your input /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have the 4690B hoe does this mean I already have the reinforced top link??
Also I can not get the part #'s off the link... can anyone help??

/ Size of box blade for B7800 #5  
<font color="blue">I have the 4690B hoe does this mean I already have the reinforced top link?? </font>

The heavy duty top link bracket is a requirement for the backhoe. If you dealer did it right, you have it.

I don't have a part number...but if you look at the bracket, it is held on with six or 8 bolts...I could take a picture of mine and post it if it would help...

/ Size of box blade for B7800 #7  
Here you go...I think the giveaway is the way the heavy duty top link wraps around the transmision oil fill hole...

Attachments

• 294417-hdtl2.JPG
    294417-hdtl2.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 164
   / Size of box blade for B7800 #8  
I would go with a go with a 6' rear blade unless you are trying to move hard packed clay or something like that. I use a 6' with my B2910 and do not have a problem with it. I would definitly get a 6' rake with wheels. The wheels make a lot of difference I think. Anything bigger would just get in the way unless working away from trees. My B2910 pulls it just perfectly. I would also look at Leinbach Line for the landscape rake. My dad bought the rake about 10 years ago and it has held up great. It has had a lot of use. Let me know if you want some pictures of it? I don't know about the boxblade because I do not own one. I have heard they are heavy so if I was going to buy I would get a 5'. Like I said I haven't owned one and I am just going off what I have heard.

Goodluck,
Dave