Strange noise

/ Strange noise
By the way the noise seems to be coming from the middle of the tractor. That is whay I thought transmission and took the inspection cover off but could not see anything. I will get serious this week end I dont want to wreck something

/ Strange noise
Ok last Saturday I went out and disconnected the tiller was going to take the grandkids for a ride while the temps were still in the 30's. Started up the tractor and the noise started immediately and was louder. I didnt have time to mess with it so just shut it down. Hoping to drag it into the heated garage this week end and start checking things out. Hope it is something simple.

/ Strange noise #13  
Ok last Saturday I went out and disconnected the tiller was going to take the grandkids for a ride while the temps were still in the 30's. Started up the tractor and the noise started immediately and was louder. I didnt have time to mess with it so just shut it down. Hoping to drag it into the heated garage this week end and start checking things out. Hope it is something simple.
I hope your right keep us posted

/ Strange noise
Finally got the tractor in the garage. I noticed after taking the roto-tiller off the noise got louder. I have found that if I have the clutch fully engaged the noise stops but as soon as I let it out it starts again. I am getting bummed out as I just put a complete clutch in less than 50 hours ago. Going to try adjusting to see if that will fix it.

/ Strange noise #15  
Did you replace the fall out bearing?

/ Strange noise
Yes replaced everything also resurfaced the flywheel

/ Strange noise
Well Murphy you were correct the noise is coming from the throw out bearing. If I put just a little pressure on the clutch pedal the noise quits. We took off the inspection cover and could definitely tell it was that. Looks like I will be splitting the tractor again to replace it. Uggh!!