Front Wheels

/ Front Wheels #1  

parispete

Tractor
Ford 8n
Hello,
Did not know if this topic should go on the buy tractor topic or not. If it does let me know and I will post there. I am in need of 2-3 X 19-6 Lug wheels for my 48' 8n. I am in PA. I guess that calcium chloride did the rusting. I have already put two new aftermarket wheels on the back.

I am also interested in a new Harvest King Front Tractor tire to match the new one I got with the tractor. I have seen them at Tractor Supply but they have quit selling them completely. They were $51.oo and online they want $131.oo plus shipping?? Any ideas on where I can get a tire close in the 50-60.oo range? I am willing to travel to pich them up if in not to far. Like in the lower half of PA.

Thanks,
:)

/ Front Wheels #2  
Have you asked TSC to do search for this tire? If you have SKU number they can see if other TSC stores have it in stock.

/ Front Wheels
TSC sold Carlisle tires and still do. They can't find it in their system to order it and the two around here will not give me a supplier. I found one at a tractor place called Wenger's here in PA about an hour from my house. I am going Saturday. They also sell used wheels and hope they have a couple. They do not show any on their system but that does not mean that they do not have any where they change out tires for people.