Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #131  
Ok I give up! How do you post pictures on this forum!:hissyfit:

use teh 'go advanced' and then manage atachment.

then another window opens to upload from your pc or a url.. then you select to insert them inline, then done. then post the message.

used to be a lil easier.. .. it's a lil more involved and less intuitive and more complicated now.. .. but works.. :)

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Not sure on a computer. But on my phone below where you write a message it has a box that says attachment then you choose that then it ask if you want to take a pic or add from your gallery. Then let's say you choose to add from your gallery. You select the pic you want then it will down load then you choose insert inline and it will be added to your msg then you select send. Hope I helped but I prob confused you more!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #133  
Well I'm just stupid cause no go here!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #134  
Well I'm just stupid cause no go here!

i explained the exact steps to do it.

do you have the pic on your PC or hosted on the internet somewhere?

if on the internet.. just copy / paste the url into a message if nothing else.

if on your pc.. re-read my post and make a reply and follow the steps.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #135  
No they are on my PC, I think the problem is 1. It was a video 2. It was taken on a camera phone and it just won't download, I did get one picturee to download that was from a real camera but it had nothing to do with a tractor. Guess I'll have to take more pictures and try again later.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #136  
No they are on my PC, I think the problem is 1. It was a video 2. It was taken on a camera phone and it just won't download, I did get one picturee to download that was from a real camera but it had nothing to do with a tractor. Guess I'll have to take more pictures and try again later.

Cool, we are eagerly waiting to see your backhoe picture. If you still have troubles posting it, I'm sure someone here will be happy help.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #137  

A lot of phones take video in a format that the pc's don't understand, muchless a web site. There are converters available, but if you don't have the converter, you are probably stuck.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #138  
Cool, we are eagerly waiting to see your backhoe picture. If you still have troubles posting it, I'm sure someone here will be happy help.

No no pictures now. The hoe is off sitting in the backyard in the snow and the tractor is packed or jamed into the garage with everything else she is old but better than a shovel. Yea the phone was an I phone so it probable speeks chineese. :confused:

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #139  
here's both of mine ....:laughing:

Attachments

• hoe&wife.JPG
    hoe&wife.JPG
    622.4 KB · Views: 376