Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
And the rite truck! Don't think my 1/2 ton would be up to the task. It would pull it but I don't think it would stop it!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #162  
farmall 55a case said:
And the rite truck! Don't think my 1/2 ton would be up to the task. It would pull it but I don't think it would stop it!

You could add a trailer brake kit?

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #163  

i ditched my 1/2 ton a couple years ago for same reason. tired of white knuckeling it and haveing just enough.. or just a little bit not enough to do the trailiering I needed.

went right to one tone. have never regretted it 1 bit.

parking takes me 15 seconds linger. no big deal...

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #164  
i ditched my 1/2 ton a couple years ago for same reason. tired of white knuckeling it and haveing just enough.. or just a little bit not enough to do the trailiering I needed.

went right to one tone. have never regretted it 1 bit.

parking takes me 15 seconds linger. no big deal...

I back my one ton dually in every parking space I park in. Just like I did my 3/4 ton. Just back in and catch the yellow lines in both mirrors. Just remember to check for small cars and critters as you pull past the space to back in.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

Last edited:
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #165  
funny.. i back in most places too.. :) don't want my butt hanging out.. :)

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #166  
I back my one ton dually in every parking space I park in. Just like I did my 3/4 ton. Just back in and catch the yellow lines in both mirrors. Just remember to check for small cars and critters as you pull past the space to back in.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

:thumbsup: only to park!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #167  
hugs, Brandi

:thumbsup: only way to park!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
My dream backhoe!

52522.JPG

Just can't talk the wife into it! I keep telling her its just a little over 50 grand! And its a good deal!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #169  
Here's my trusty ole 410b.
i-5zGH5DT-M.jpg

i-GSJDKbC-M.jpg

The boy is getting used to it early :D
i-T6dCcjL-M.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
That's a good looking JD! I bet he will be running that backhoe before you know it!