Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #181  
funny.. i back in most places too.. :) don't want my butt hanging out.. :)

I started backing into my garage back in 1986 because I could share my driver door space with my roommate's car. My wife started doing it a few years before that because if you need to jump start it, it's ready to go. We've been married almost 25 years and we both back in to the garage and have done so at each of our 3 homes. I figure I'm usually way more in a hurry to take off than to get home and driving out saves a few seconds. Plus I never had to worry about backing over a kid on the way out. My kids know how to do it, too.

Wow. Sorry, I forgot this was supposed to be about backhoes. :D

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #182  
funny.. i back in most places too.. :) don't want my butt hanging out.. :)

Backing is a good idea. Seeing most parking lot accidents happen when someone is backing out of a space than any other movement. My wife and I always backed into our garage. When all of our children turned of driving age they were told they wouldn't get there license until they could parallel park and back into a parking space. My daughter practiced with my tractor and now backs into any space first shot with any of our vehicles.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Anyone ever put there backhoe trackhoe ect in a hole or loaded it up without ramps? There are people who do sum crazy things and put them in crazy places. How about yourself have you done any of that?

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #184  
Yeah,Farmall 55a! I remember being totally amazed in my younger days when a super operator`' lowered a Massey backhoe down into a creek I was pouring bridge abutments in for a new bridge. WHAT AN OPERATOR! He diverted the waterway,lowered the machine,dug the footins' and lifted his machine out.I had never seen anything like it! Made my job a lot easier,and by the time I had the forms set,I was pouring concrete under water.LOL! Bridge held....road's still there! don-ohio :thumbsup:

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
I bet that would have been awesome to see!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #186  
Here is mine. It came with the package, I wouldn't have sprung for it but like anything else, now I don't know what we would do without it. It has saved time and money. Oh and my back

Thought I had better pics. Have to work on that

Attachments

• image-2562633351.jpg
    image-2562633351.jpg
    798.9 KB · Views: 302
  • image-1453896222.jpg
    image-1453896222.jpg
    796.5 KB · Views: 314
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Looks good! And yes they sure are a back and time saver!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Anyone done anything with there backhoes lately? I sure haven't been to cold and rainy!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #189  
Anyone done anything with there backhoes lately? I sure haven't been to cold and rainy!

dug in a trench for a guy to bury some fencing to keep his dog in.. found a bunch of old city drainage tile.. had to dig most of that out... easy work...

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #190  
I went out and looked at mine today. I said to myself that I should have parked it in the heated garage instead of leaving it out. Then I kicked myself when I remembered that I didnt have a garage to put it in. Then I went in the house, got in the recliner in front of the stove with the laptop, and when I woke up two hours later, posted this.... Thats the extent of my backhoe use for today.:confused3: