Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
I went out and looked at mine today. I said to myself that I should have parked it in the heated garage instead of leaving it out. Then I kicked myself when I remembered that I didnt have a garage to put it in. Then I went in the house, got in the recliner in front of the stove with the laptop, and when I woke up two hours later, posted this.... Thats the extent of my backhoe use for today.:confused3:

That sounds a lot like me!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #192  
fordoutback said:
I went out and looked at mine today. I said to myself that I should have parked it in the heated garage instead of leaving it out. Then I kicked myself when I remembered that I didnt have a garage to put it in. Then I went in the house, got in the recliner in front of the stove with the laptop, and when I woke up two hours later, posted this.... Thats the extent of my backhoe use for today.:confused3:

:) :thumbsup:

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #193  
Here is the "old" 870 and the "new" 3320. I had the 870 for a long time and finally decided to "fix" all the annoying things that piled up over the 13 years. Now there are new annoying things; like a cup holder.

Attachments

• old and new BH.jpg
    old and new BH.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 352
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Here is the "old" 870 and the "new" 3320. I had the 870 for a long time and finally decided to "fix" all the annoying things that piled up over the 13 years. Now there are new annoying things; like a cup holder.

How do you decide what one you use? That must be tough!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #195  

laughing_animated1.gif

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
I tried to break the bead on one of my front tractor tire. Put the rim under the stabilizer and a bucket tooth just next to the rim. No joy.

Did you get it off?

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #198  
Did I forget to mention the old one got traded in on the new one. Now I have to learn the new FEL.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Did I forget to mention the old one got traded in on the new one. Now I have to learn the new FEL.
I'm with you now! You fixed it by getting a new one!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Went to use my backhoe today and it was dead. Dang cold weather! Almost 65 degrees a few days ago and today its only 31! So I just got the tractor and pulled out the trees I've already knocked down!