Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #201  
Sepia tone :D

IMG_0885-M.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #202  
It was easier then changing the fluids and filters. Of course it was more expensive! It took longer deciding which to replace it with then I would have spent changing fluids. My wife calls it "the old Man's tractor" since it is Hydro and has a cup holder.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
It was easier then changing the fluids and filters. Of course it was more expensive! It took longer deciding which to replace it with then I would have spent changing fluids. My wife calls it "the old Man's tractor" since it is Hydro and has a cup holder.

Lol I'll try that one on my wife and see where it gets me? ( prob out side in the dog house lol)

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #205  
I went out and looked at mine today. I said to myself that I should have parked it in the heated garage instead of leaving it out. Then I kicked myself when I remembered that I didnt have a garage to put it in. Then I went in the house, got in the recliner in front of the stove with the laptop, and when I woke up two hours later, posted this.... Thats the extent of my backhoe use for today.:confused3:

Thats where I'm at. Waiting on mine to thaw out.Its too windy here today to do anything.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #206  
Thats where I'm at. Waiting on mine to thaw out.Its too windy here today to do anything.
I have 9 degrees here right now and 35 mph wind gusts. I'm getting cold just looking out the window from my recliner.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #207  
I have 9 degrees here right now and 35 mph wind gusts. I'm getting cold just looking out the window from my recliner.
71 degrees here today. There was a little wind, so no short sleeves or humidity today. Worked out in the barn on my forks and offset disc. MY BH is off in the shed waiting for me to quit playing with my disc!
hugs, Brandi

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
71 degrees here today. There was a little wind, so no short sleeves or humidity today. Worked out in the barn on my forks and offset disc. MY BH is off in the shed waiting for me to quit playing with my disc!
hugs, Brandi

71 degrees sounds good rite now! What's your next big project for your BH? Seems like when you use it your always doing a big projects!

ForumRunner_20130217_211938.png

Thought you would get a kick out of this pic! My wife sent it to me after I trained her in on our backhoe! She loves running it more than any of our equipment we have! She is getting really good at it too!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #209  
71 degrees sounds good rite now! What's your next big project for your BH? Seems like when you use it your always doing a big projects!

View attachment 303979

Thought you would get a kick out of this pic! My wife sent it to me after I trained her in on our backhoe! She loves running it more than any of our equipment we have! She is getting really good at it too!

Farmall 55a case,
Hahaha. I already got that photo in my computer. A friend at MahindraUSA sent it to me. No big projects for the BH right now. I do miss having it off the Big RED Beast! I can put it back on now, as it will be two weeks before I can get back working on the disc. Looks like I will have to replace three axle stubs. One is missing. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/270878-amco-offset-disc.html

I'm slowly gathering all the stuff I need to finish my BH grader blade. I need to get some 1/4 inch plate 8 inches by 6 foot, but in two pieces so I can bend 3 foot lengths to 35 degrees for a replaceable blade made for a Kingkutter box blade. Then we weld it up to go 6 foot.

Most pressing BH project is to extend and clean out my grey water line. Waiting to barter two SWA passes for gravel on that.
hugs, Brandi

Last edited:
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Put about a hour on the backhoe today trying to knock the dirt off the stumps I've dug up! Too windy the wind was cutting through me so I gave up. P.s. I hate stumps I'm starting to get a large collection. Almost 100! Anybody want to by sum? 25 cents each with a min of four! Lol hope you all are having a good day! Be sure to keep us updated on your backhoe adventures also!