Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #321  
The pump is a Prince 295431. The Four point attachment (photo 8) on the BH fit in,the four rusty hook type areas (two hi, two low..each side of pto, photo 2 &3) and have two pin that actually attach it (photo 5 & 8). The pump is steadied with the bracket bolted to it and slid over small plate of steel attached to the trailer hitch (next to pump photo 5). The bracket on the pump is beat up, before I put my larger tires on, it hung about 4" off the ground and got caught on everything. I need to replace my pto seal. If I can back up to the BH right, it takes less than 5 minutes to put it on-I like the setup alot.:D

DSC_0002.JPGDSC_0003.JPGDSC_0005.JPGDSC_0007.JPGDSC_0008.JPG

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #322  
Looks like I am the only one with an old cub cadet backhoe and manual thumb EX3200

That is a nice TLB and its even nicer in my mind since it is a Yanmar. It looks like the BH is probably made by the same manufacturer that makes them for John Deere. I like the thumb set up. It looks like you could make that into a hydraulic run thumb without too much difficulty. That is what I want to do with my 990 and 8B BH.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #323  
The pump is a Prince 295431. The Four point attachment (photo 8) on the BH fit in,the four rusty hook type areas (two hi, two low..each side of pto, photo 2 &3) and have two pin that actually attach it (photo 5 & 8). The pump is steadied with the bracket bolted to it and slid over small plate of steel attached to the trailer hitch (next to pump photo 5). The bracket on the pump is beat up, before I put my larger tires on, it hung about 4" off the ground and got caught on everything. I need to replace my pto seal. If I can back up to the BH right, it takes less than 5 minutes to put it on-I like the setup alot.:D

I am not familiar with Mahindra tractors or their BH. It looks like they use the Bradco BH and that is pretty nice having the pump and reservoir right there hooked to the PTO. I am guessing that really gives some fast flow and enables the BH to work pretty well. It looks like the hook up for the sub frame is pretty solid as well. I also like the hookup they have for the thumb as well. Nice looking TLB.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #324  
I thought about putting hydraulic on it, But I need the exercise of getting off and positioning the thumb any way.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #325  
IMG_0280.jpg IMG_3905.jpg IMG_3909.jpg IMG_3911.jpg

Making a roadway into the woods. The rock was too heavy to move, so buried it instead.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #326  
I thought about putting hydraulic on it, But I need the exercise of getting off and positioning the thumb any way.
I hear you. the problem is when you get tired and don't want to get off the seat to do it one more time!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #327  
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #328  
Here's one of mine. Yanmar B27-2B (U.S. model) Probably the handiest, & most economical piece of equipment I have on my tree farm. Also, it's a kick in the pants to play with. The IH backhoe is semi-retired now and stays in the barn most of the time......Dan.

Attachments

• thinning and cleanup center of timberland 062 (Small).jpg
    thinning and cleanup center of timberland 062 (Small).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 271
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #329  
home built .... it ain't pretty but it works well.......

Attachments

• backh0346.JPG
    backh0346.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 244
  • backh0343.JPG
    backh0343.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 252
  • backh0344.JPG
    backh0344.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 191
  • backh0345.JPG
    backh0345.JPG