Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #331  
farmall 55a case said:
That is nifty little backhoe you built!

It would be cool to see a walk around video of that and some action footage. You should be proud of your project. Looks great!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #332  
It would be cool to see a walk around video of that and some action footage. You should be proud of your project. Looks great!

I agree nice job. Wish I had that talent.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #333  
home built .... it ain't pretty but it works well.......

That is a pretty nice little BH. What is the front frame for, an FEL or do you use it for stability when using the BH?

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #334  
yes it is for the FEL ... it got too cold to put the cylinders / spool / and hoses on last year before it snowed. the FEL bucket is to the left of the tractor ...

its only a 10 HP with a manual transmission and a PTO off the front.... the backhoe looked too large when fabbing up, but just about right when it got installed.

only real complaint is that I built the backhoe bucket too small ... 12" wide 12" deep by 20" front to back ... OK for trenching for a pipe but should be more like 20 " wide 10" deep by 20" for any real work....

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #335  
another project for spring ...... buckets, can't have enough of them .... levelers, rippers ....:laughing:

I thank you all for the compliments... but there are much better home builds around .... and lots of nice machines / toys on the forum.

Last edited:
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Finally fixed my backhoe so I can get back to work just two more trees to go!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Finally fixed my backhoe so I can get back to work just two more trees to go!

ForumRunner_20130322_160036.png

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #340  
BigMoB I think that Long 1200 as more reach than most any backhoe attachment. When moving to keep digging do you just do it with the hoe?