Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #401  
Im about to buy a Kubota L4600. I was going to load the tires and add 1 remote. Can anyone give me a measurement of the overall length of the tractor with the Bh92 backhoe and fel installed? If someone could also give a measurement of the length if i pull it to one side that would really help me ? Trying to fit this in a garage. I have 18.5 feet to work with. Thanks in advance

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #402  
Im about to buy a Kubota L4600. I was going to load the tires and add 1 remote. Can anyone give me a measurement of the overall length of the tractor with the Bh92 backhoe and fel installed? If someone could also give a measurement of the length if i pull it to one side that would really help me ? Trying to fit this in a garage. I have 18.5 feet to work with. Thanks in advance
Time for a bigger garage. With a BH off to one side, the bucket hangs out a good bit past the width of the tractor.
hugs, Brandi

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #403  
Here is the backhoe that I put together '89. It started as a VW Rabbit. The hoe is a Woods 750, the front blade was made from a sheet of 3/8 plate. It's on the trailer I made to haul it.

Norm, what model Allis is that on the trailer?

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #405  
The Allis on the truck is a 1948 "C".

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #406  
photo 1 (2).JPGphoto 2 (2).JPG
some updated photos of what it looks like now

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #407  
IMG_1261.jpg

Just finished a lot of maint and did not put the grill back on yet need to straighten it out anyway it is all bend up from hitting trees . It's a 1974 580B CK

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #408  
IMG_1120.jpg

First year of the 580 CK 1966

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #410  
Two tone yes. I think the previous owner parked it to close to a john deer and the back half turned green . I had my brother come over with his hot water pressure washer and knocked most of the green paint off. So at least now I can paint over it. Seeing the green paint is like looking at a picture of a fruit basket and sitting there is a red banana everyone knows it is not natural.....LOL