Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #43  
I love my backhoe and have a few photos of working it. Here are 4.
hugs, Brandi
4-23-10 Unloading Cedar Logs.jpg1-12-09 Backhoe digging sequence.jpg1-4-09 Culvert snagged on the first try.jpg12-31-07 Tractor jacks resized.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #44  
..........and 4 more good photos of my backhoe.
hugs, Brandi
5-27-07 Auger going deep.jpg6-18-11 Big RED Beast Mucking Out Island Channel.jpg7-5-12 Dam Core Keyway Trench.jpg9-27-08  Tire replacement the Big RED Beast way.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
All great looking backhoes! And it looks like you done a awesome job on the homemade one!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #46  
..........and the last 3 photos I think are worthy to publish here.
hugs, Brandi10-4-08 Digging the leaning tree out of black gumbo @ Josephine's.jpg11-21-08 Big RED Beast therapy.jpg1-3-09 Brandi Tickled Over Drilling First Hole.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Bindian looks like you know how to give your tractor a good work out by the size of that hole you dug!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #48  
Bindian looks like you know how to give your tractor a good work out by the size of that hole you dug!

Farmall,
Thanks! After almost 6 years and over 700 hours, I never have babied my BH or the tractor either. I work them hard. Been delayed in the mud numerous times too! I never have stopped to take photos then..........cause I just want to get my baby out of the muck.
hugs, Brandi

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #50  
My Kioti DK 35 with a Rhino 85 hoe.

Attachments

• HPIM0993.JPG
    HPIM0993.JPG
    890 KB · Views: 368