Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #51  
My New Holland 3045 sorting rocks.

HPIM1844.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #52  
Here's my Kubota L39. You are never too old to play in the dirt :thumbsup:.

Attachments

• Trench.jpg
    Trench.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 501
  • Thumb.jpg
    Thumb.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 499
  • 16inchStump.jpg
    16inchStump.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 405
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #53  
This is a late 1950s era International 350 Utility with a loader/backhoe add on. My grandfather bought this new so I have known it nearly all my life. The tachometer and hour meter has been broke ever since I can remember at 9000 some hours and it still ran good. Broke my heart when I sold it a few years ago because I did not have the room to store it any more.

Attachments

• Utility350 Front.jpg
    Utility350 Front.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 367
  • Utility350 Rear.jpg
    Utility350 Rear.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 701
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #54  
Here is my little backhoe. The reach is pretty limited, but it will do a myriad of chores. It has dug many feet of utility trench, a drainfiled (or leach field, if you prefer), post holes, and dug out many stumps. I am occassionly frustrated by the lack of reach, but then reminded to be thankful that my hands are on the sticks for hydralic values rather than the shovel handle.

Shown here I was prepping the drainage ditch to install a 12" culvert.
tractor.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
I'd say that any of these beat a shovel!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
I am really surprised by the number of backhoe attachments on here! Really enjoying all the pic of them!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #59  
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #60  
This is a late 1950s era International 350 Utility with a loader/backhoe add on. My grandfather bought this new so I have known it nearly all my life. The tachometer and hour meter has been broke ever since I can remember at 9000 some hours and it still ran good. Broke my heart when I sold it a few years ago because I did not have the room to store it any more.

Sorry to hear you had to sell it, Stonehaller.:( That is one nice, vintage piece of history.:thumbsup: With all these backhoes here...............I'm like a kid in a candy store!:licking:
hugs, Brandi