Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #71  
Very nice indeed. Also nice to see I am not the only one here with a towable.

i considered a towable.. ended up finding my 3pt at an auction for such a good deal, couldn't pass it up

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #72  
No the thumb has never moved on me. I check the bolts on a regular basis to ensure security.
The interior shots are my cottage renovation. Contractor raised the cottage and doubled it in size, adding a full basement. I am removing fill after the building was set down on the supporting walls. We ran into bedrock under the old portion and had to drill and use expanding powder to break the rock. Then the backhoe was used to remove the rock.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Surprised there are not any on here that attaches to the skid steers!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #74  
Here's my little B26. Great machine.

image-1109089343.jpg

image-1940683190.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #75  
Woods 9000BH on my L4200.

tractor-trailer.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #76  
GregbkH, is that a 758 BH on your 3045 and who makes the bolt on thumb? Thanks, Bill C

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #78  
How long and how hard is it to remove or put on the backhoe attachment? In case you might need to use a bush hog or other type of implement. Lets say it is attached to a Kubota L series or something similiar.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #79  
How long and how hard is it to remove or put on the backhoe attachment? In case you might need to use a bush hog or other type of implement. Lets say it is attached to a Kubota L series or something similiar.
I have a Kioti DK with a Rhino backhoe.
Takes me less than 5 minutes to remove my backhoe.
Around 10 minutes to install.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
That's not bad at all! Takes me about thirty mins to put the attachment on my 706 only done it 3 times tho! I'd say with a little practice is get better at it tho!