Shoes - No, not the tractors... What do you wear when operating?

/ Shoes - No, not the tractors... What do you wear when operating? #61  
I have had a pair of Ariat work hog pull on boots for about 3 years now,there just now getting put to full time work duty at home. Wore them to church and out to eat the first couple. They are some of the most comfortable boots I have owned. I have some wolverine carbon max 8 inch lacers for work duty,so far so good. Had them about a year. I like double h,redwing,also. Used to like Justin, but the last pair I had,seemed like the quality wasnt there anymore. I try to wear steel or carbon toes 90% of the time. That dont bother me much, I were them 12 hrs a day for 30 days when I am out on the river at work. Working on a towboat in the engineroom is hard on boots, I go through a pair a year.Home,not so much. LUTT

/ Shoes - No, not the tractors... What do you wear when operating? #62  
Generally one of my many leather work boots, a few of which are steel toe. In the wet season Muck Boots. In the real cold, Sorrels. On stupid days tennis shoes.

/ Shoes - No, not the tractors... What do you wear when operating? #63  
Justin leather AQHA ropers for me.

/ Shoes - No, not the tractors... What do you wear when operating? #64  
I am on my second pair of Ariat work hogs. First pair were lace up boots and these new one are pull on. Most comfortable boots I have ever worn.

/ Shoes - No, not the tractors... What do you wear when operating? #65  
I've been wearing a pair of Field & Stream 8" lace up boots from Dicks for three years now. I wear them for tractor work, hauling wood. Weedeating & push mowing. Due for another pair since the toes are wearing thru. Other than that they're a comfortable boot & held up well.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNeto