Carlisle Tires - Great Custoer Service

/ Carlisle Tires - Great Custoer Service #1  

blaster214

Tractor
John Deere 870
Hey All,

Had an issue with some tires I purchased and had a great experience I wanted to share with you.

The rubber on my JD 870s rear was pretty shot and I was looking for new turfs. Came across an
ad on Craigslist with a guy selling 2 new Carlisle Multi Trac 41-14-20s. They were a great price so I bought them. Had them mounted and one of the tires had a bulge all the way around the circumference. Since they were new or should I say unused, I took a shot and called Carlisle. Girl had me take a pic of them for her. A day later she comes back and says theyre sending
me 2 new ones, no charge. Says the engineer thought it looked like there was a molding problem. Now thats what I call customer service. They will now always have my business. :)

/ Carlisle Tires - Great Custoer Service #2  
Hey All,

Had an issue with some tires I purchased and had a great experience I wanted to share with you.

The rubber on my JD 870s rear was pretty shot and I was looking for new turfs. Came across an
ad on Craigslist with a guy selling 2 new Carlisle Multi Trac 41-14-20s. They were a great price so I bought them. Had them mounted and one of the tires had a bulge all the way around the circumference. Since they were new or should I say unused, I took a shot and called Carlisle. Girl had me take a pic of them for her. A day later she comes back and says theyre sending
me 2 new ones, no charge. Says the engineer thought it looked like there was a molding problem. Now thats what I call customer service. They will now always have my business. :)

Wow....that's impressive! I like their tires.....have then on my 4 wheeler and front tires on my tractor. Seem to hold up well.

/ Carlisle Tires - Great Custoer Service #3  
Some people say Carlisle tires are crap, but I've had good results with mine too. My use is usually on small trailers and small equipment though. I figure that nowdays, if anybody answers their phone in person, they must have good service.:2cents: