ISEKI TA 357 LANDLEADER

/ ISEKI TA 357 LANDLEADER #1  

iseki

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TA 357 / Fiat 455 C / TYM T451
Hello, I'm nuno in Portugal and bought a tractor iseki ta 357, 35 hp was wondering if anyone here has a tractor that these can say what they think of him, has a 4 cylinder engine isuzu 4JE1 and an original cabin, AC and heating , appears to be in good season, let's see it.

/ ISEKI TA 357 LANDLEADER
-Trator Iseki 357.jpg

here's a picture of him

/ ISEKI TA 357 LANDLEADER #3  
Hi Nuno, my name is Gerald. I'm from Canada...I also have this model Iseki, I have had it for approx. 6 years and overall I'm quite happy with it although the a/c did quit working. Its very similar to a Massey Ferguson 1160. I have been able to get parts for it by referencing a parts list from a MF1160 although there are some differences, one of the main ones by that cab models were not available, in North America at least. How are you making out with yours?

Hello Gerald, I have my one year ago and am very pleased with it, in terms of parts the MF 1160 was not manufactured for Portugal but we have the ISEKI TA 537 which is also very identical and have correspondence with major components.
The engine oil filter is equal to the MITSUBISHI CANTER FE 331, and is a much cheaper solution.
Could you send some pictures for viewing: nunoalves26@hotmail.com
Good to know other people with the same tractor can help with some faults
Nice to meet you

Last edited:
   / ISEKI TA 357 LANDLEADER #5  
Nuno,

Welcome to the forum. That looks like a strong little tractor. Many solutions to problems can be found here. Best of luck!

Tomas

/ ISEKI TA 357 LANDLEADER #6  
Hello,
I am Deyan from Bulgaria. I just bought the same tractor. I have just changed the oil filter amd I will send you the number by MANN and FILTRON later on.
If anybody can tell me the number of the hydraulic and fuel filter.
Thanks'

/ ISEKI TA 357 LANDLEADER #7  
Oil filter: FILTRON - OP 632/1, MANN+HUMMER - W1035

Deyan Hello, already have the tractor a long time?
It is a very good tractor, do not know what the Diesel filter or the hydraulic oil filter, never changed, but I'll need soon
Send photos of him

Here's some more pictures of mine

Attachments

• WP_000225.jpg
    WP_000225.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 673
  • WP_000555.jpg
    WP_000555.jpg
    611.9 KB · Views: 1,387
  • WP_000491.jpg
    WP_000491.jpg