Need new Rear tires

/ Need new Rear tires #1  

NewClimber

Bronze Member
Tractor
B7100D
I am in need of rear tires for my B7100 Kubota...

The local tire shop quoted me $325 per tires installed...

I found these tires for $159 and then I would have to pay some one to install them, which is no big deal.

HARVEST KING ALL PURPOSE TRACTOR II Tires at Discount Prices - Free Shipping!

My concern is that I don't want to purchase the wrong tires and then be stuck with them. I know I need size 8-16 but is there anything esle I need to know before purchasing something on line site unseen??

Also wanted to ask if you would make a purchase like this online??

Thx for the help

/ Need new Rear tires #2  
Harvest King is a label of Bridgestone/Firestone and they have a decent reputation. Used to be a domestic tire, but may be Chinese now. Many well respected manufacturers have production facilities in mainland China these days. Your only real concern is a plan to have them mounted if you purchase them. Your local tire shop might not be too enthusiastic.

/ Need new Rear tires
Thanks much for the reply...

and I am also glad to hear that they should work...

Just so I am understanding correclty, as long as I get the same tire size, I will have no worries about ensuring my tire/gear ratio will be the same? My current tires are very very worn...I have to think that a new AG tire with new lugs will change something...maybe even put it back to where it should be.

I will also ask around to local tire places to see if they will mount them. There is one of those used tire places that might do it for me....they sell kind of shady tires...but they are cheap, I guess that is why people still go to them...

Thanks again for the help and information..