Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Default Re: Where do you park it?

We have several and keep them in barns or carports. We had more tractors than room for several years and left one out, it sure didn't look too good, but mechanically it was sound.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 1070

mine stays outside most of the time. In the winter sometimes I will bring it into the heated garage. Like others, someday I want to build it a home. I originally wanted to build a large shop, but money dictates that it will have to wait. In the meantime, I may build an oversized shed for it and some attachments.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Montana R4944, Ford Jubilee, Ford 621, Ford 841

In the garage 99% of the time. The ROP will not fit so I never even put it up, whenever I do I always forget as I tri to enter the garage or go under a tree. Man does that wake you up!
    Montana R4944
    Ford Jubliee, Ford 841, Ford 621 industrial with FEL & BH

Tractor
    JD 4120, 400x loader, bucket, bale spear, pallet forks, grapple

Barn / shed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-2112723703-jpg   -image-2982112805-jpg   -image-1314756210-jpg  
    YOU SHOULD TREAT EVERYONE WITH COURTESY AND RESPECT. BUT HAVE A PLAN FOR KILLING THEM........JUST IN CASE.

Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

I park mine in the shed pictured behind the LS on the day it was delivered. The shop is 30 deep by 52 wide. IT has 30x30 completely enclosed with 16 foot and 10 foot garage doors and 10x12 bathroom on the left side. The LS goes on the left side in the 20 foot x 12 wing and barely fits. The kubota goes on the right but will fit inside the shop if I need to work on it, I can pull it inside. The LS will only fit on the left side which has more ground clearance than the right due to slope of the ground. Not planned that way but just lucked out that it fit. It is much too tall to fit in the doors of the shop. When I built the shop, there was no plans for a tractor the size of the LS. I was keeping my boat inside the shop on the right but last year I had another addition added on to the back that is 14x30 with a 14x 25 additional concrete wash down pad in front (14x55 concrete pad in total) This freed up my 30x30 enclosed portion fo my shop so I now park my truck on the left inside and use the right side for a work shop area. The garage at the house keeps wife's car plus a golf cart and RTV900 Kubota which we use for "get around" vehicles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0820-jpg  
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 241, Massey Ferguson 2244 crawler

Part of the reason I bought my new tractor was to clear the land where our outbuilding is going. To help protect it for the next few months, I bought a custom cover for it from Covermytractor.com. I figured it was worth the $400 to not have to clear snow off it, or have it get repeatedly soaked.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M59

During summer near the dumpster so we can keep the lid on! Bears seem to enjoy ripping it to pieces even with most of it covered! In winter, near the house so I can start plowing right away

Tractor
    CK20 HST

My dealer modified the steel frame of the ROP so it would go through my "normal" garage door. Otherwise it would be sleeping outside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -kioti-dans-garage-jpg  
    Phil

Tractor
    JD 870

The tractor goes in an enclosed barn, shown here during reconstruction a few years ago:
    -shed-jpg

The attachments go in an open-front equipment shed, which of course has too few bays:
    -equipment-shed-jpg

Terry

Tractor
    TYM 353HST

In the winter mine goes in the heated pole barn but otherwise it is outside under a tarp. In the winter I move the wive's car into a garage we have access to in town, my truck goes in the garage at our residence and then I have room for the tractor in my pole barn. My wive doesn't like winter driving up and down our 1.5 mile dirt road to our house.
    Isa 43:2-3

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast