Where do you park it?

/ Where do you park it? #11  
We have several and keep them in barns or carports. We had more tractors than room for several years and left one out, it sure didn't look too good, but mechanically it was sound.

/ Where do you park it? #12  
mine stays outside most of the time. In the winter sometimes I will bring it into the heated garage. Like others, someday I want to build it a home. I originally wanted to build a large shop, but money dictates that it will have to wait. In the meantime, I may build an oversized shed for it and some attachments.

/ Where do you park it? #13  
In the garage 99% of the time. The ROP will not fit so I never even put it up, whenever I do I always forget as I tri to enter the garage or go under a tree. Man does that wake you up!

/ Where do you park it? #14  
Barn / shed.

/ Where do you park it? #15  
I park mine in the shed pictured behind the LS on the day it was delivered. The shop is 30 deep by 52 wide. IT has 30x30 completely enclosed with 16 foot and 10 foot garage doors and 10x12 bathroom on the left side. The LS goes on the left side in the 20 foot x 12 wing and barely fits. The Kubota goes on the right but will fit inside the shop if I need to work on it, I can pull it inside. The LS will only fit on the left side which has more ground clearance than the right due to slope of the ground. Not planned that way but just lucked out that it fit. It is much too tall to fit in the doors of the shop. When I built the shop, there was no plans for a tractor the size of the LS. I was keeping my boat inside the shop on the right but last year I had another addition added on to the back that is 14x30 with a 14x 25 additional concrete wash down pad in front (14x55 concrete pad in total) This freed up my 30x30 enclosed portion fo my shop so I now park my truck on the left inside and use the right side for a work shop area. The garage at the house keeps wife's car plus a golf cart and RTV900 Kubota which we use for "get around" vehicles.

Attachments

• IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 275
   / Where do you park it? #16  
Part of the reason I bought my new tractor was to clear the land where our outbuilding is going. To help protect it for the next few months, I bought a custom cover for it from Covermytractor.com. I figured it was worth the $400 to not have to clear snow off it, or have it get repeatedly soaked.

8123036F-8EFB-489B-80D4-5CDA021D77CA-29997-00002C1484A73EA6.jpg

/ Where do you park it? #17  
During summer near the dumpster so we can keep the lid on! Bears seem to enjoy ripping it to pieces even with most of it covered! In winter, near the house so I can start plowing right away :)

/ Where do you park it? #18  
My dealer modified the steel frame of the ROP so it would go through my "normal" garage door. Otherwise it would be sleeping outside.

Attachments

• kioti dans garage.jpg
    kioti dans garage.jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 336
   / Where do you park it? #19  
The tractor goes in an enclosed barn, shown here during reconstruction a few years ago:
shed.jpg

The attachments go in an open-front equipment shed, which of course has too few bays:
equipment-shed.jpg

Terry

/ Where do you park it? #20  
In the winter mine goes in the heated pole barn but otherwise it is outside under a tarp. In the winter I move the wive's car into a garage we have access to in town, my truck goes in the garage at our residence and then I have room for the tractor in my pole barn. My wive doesn't like winter driving up and down our 1.5 mile dirt road to our house.