Where do you park it?

/ Where do you park it? #21  
Copy (3) of massey 1462 loader.jpg In the garage.

/ Where do you park it? #22  
I bought a custom cover for it from Covermytractor.com. I figured it was worth the $400 to not have to clear snow off it, or have it get repeatedly soaked.

I've been looking at those for quite a while now, but the owner says they don't make a cover for my tractor. Your tractor is similar to my, but a tad larger. What cover did you buy? I didn't see one listed for a LS? And, is it a canvas type material or nylon?

On topic... I keep my tractor outside in the summer and in the garage during the winter. Hoping to add onto the garage this year, as I already poured the slab.

/ Where do you park it? #24  
Stays here, year round. I don't worship it, I use it. :indifferent: A little protection is all it needs to mitigate weather damage.

DSC05788.jpg

/ Where do you park it? #25  
Unfinished pole barn with a roof but no sides. I plan to wall off at least the windward side before next winter which will keep 90% of the weather off her. Flat ran out of time and budget to get it done this year - sigh.

Also really like what this guy is doing, kinda the opposite of my situation - sides but not much roof yet. Going to be cool though:

P1010982_zps4dfab440.jpg

/ Where do you park it? #26  
Unfinished pole barn with a roof but no sides. I plan to wall off at least the windward side before next winter which will keep 90% of the weather off her. Flat ran out of time and budget to get it done this year - sigh.

Also really like what this guy is doing, kinda the opposite of my situation - sides but not much roof yet. Going to be cool though:

Very cool!

/ Where do you park it? #27  
Stays here, year round. I don't worship it, I use it. :indifferent: A little protection is all it needs to mitigate weather damage.

Would agree with you if you can fend off the weather with a sun shade. Can't do that where I live. I use mine but I also take car of it so it will run like a Deere year around.

/ Where do you park it? #28  
I had a "tractor port" built, attached to my garage.131925.jpg

/ Where do you park it? #29  
In a garage that stays above freezing in winter and limits sun damage in summer. Makes life and maintenance a lot easier. No cold starts, no ice accumulation, snowblower melts off and dries out between uses, no cleaning snow and ice off an open station tractor before using it.

/ Where do you park it? #30  
Mine stays under a shed of some sort all the time. During winter it stays under my deck which is 10 feet above the grand and has a tin roof under the floor joists. I don't even have to fold the ROPS. I use the tractor with loader and carryall to move firewood to the house. During other parts of the year, it stays in one of the other sheds when not in use. Rarely does it go in the enclosed shop but it does go in for maintenance.