Where do you park it?

/ Where do you park it? #51  
Unheated garage - kicked my truck out when I bought it. Only downside is putting the ROPS up and down. I promised my bride I would use the ROPS before I bought the tractor. I keep most of the implements in there also. Wanted to brush hog after mowing one day and drove in to get the FEL. Forgot to fold ROPS down. Expensive mistake...

/ Where do you park it? #52  
all the implements go into enclosed building. the tractor gets its own lean-to off of my shop. In the winter the plow or snowblower would accompany the tractor in the lean-to.

Nothing i own is ever left outside to the elements. there just too &&^% expensive to do that.

Attachments

• 0393carriage hse.jpg
    0393carriage hse.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 221
  • Copy of 0390carriage hse.jpg
    Copy of 0390carriage hse.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 187
  • plow 1.jpg
    plow 1.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 233
  • _MG_5489.jpg
    _MG_5489.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 239
   / Where do you park it? #54  
Shop part of the time and outside sometime. Wife is getting sick of attachments under blue tarps so going to put lean to off shop this summer.

/ Where do you park it? #55  
In what is affectionately called our 'Hay Barn'

2013-01-27 16.14.32.jpg

/ Where do you park it? #56  
In an old "run-in" shed. And one muddy day, when I needed a good head of steam to get up the hill to put the tractor in there, I found out how that kind of building got its name!

/ Where do you park it? #57  
I keep mine is a Shelter Logic portable garage. Gonna get another one this year for my Heep. also gonna put sliding barn doors on both. Those roll up fabric doors are a royal PITA.

/ Where do you park it? #58  
In the Bobcat shed, on the side of the shop.

PC200004.JPGPC200005.JPG

/ Where do you park it? #59  
Will be interesting to see how you add doors to it....

I keep mine is a Shelter Logic portable garage. Gonna get another one this year for my Heep. also gonna put sliding barn doors on both. Those roll up fabric doors are a royal PITA.

/ Where do you park it? #60  
image-3816921482.jpg

All my engine driven equipment is inside. Some of my attachments stay on the porch.