Where do you park it?

/ Where do you park it? #1  

lantxinNETX

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035 HST, Bradco 485 Backhoe
My wife and I were discussing where we were going to park our as-yet-unpurchased tractor. Going to have to build something to store it in or under. Just wondering where you park yours - in a fully enclosed structure like a garage or a barn, under something akin to a carport - or do you just park it next to the house and leave it uncovered.

Thanks!

Martin

/ Where do you park it? #2  
Carport here. The ROPS is too tall for the shed So she sleeps outside. No issues from this so far.

/ Where do you park it? #3  
Under a metal 18x21 carport. Would really like to enclose it one day. It seems to get just as dusty sitting under the shed as it does from actual use.

DSC00979.JPG

/ Where do you park it? #4  
All my stuff is inside.

/ Where do you park it? #5  
Mine is in the garage, the car and pickup are outside.

/ Where do you park it? #6  
Pole Barn. Only time it (JD 2030) sat out was when I working on project (loft) and did not have room.

/ Where do you park it? #7  
Garage in the winter and under the overhang on the barn in the summer.

Take a look at the thread "Does your tractor stay inside or out"

/ Where do you park it? #8  
All my stuff is inside a garage. Only the cars stay outside

/ Where do you park it? #9  
All of my tractors are outside - however it is my intention to build a pole barn this year. My L3130 - which is 10 years old - has been outside pretty much since new. The M7040 I just purchased has a CAB, so it's "probably" better protected from the elements than the L3130, but it's so shinny and new looking that I'm going to give it a barn to live in... :laughing:

/ Where do you park it? #10  
Garage in winter (need to fold the ROPS to get it thru the door), outside covered with a tarp rest of the year. Someday when time & $ permit, I'll build a shed for it & implements (just a roof, no walls).