here is a pic of my newest tractor.

/ here is a pic of my newest tractor. #1  

mmtd

Tractor
simplicity sun star 20 gth
simplicity sun star 20 gth. p_6160dde48807ce3ba650291e017a1855.jpg:thumbsup:

/ here is a pic of my newest tractor.
there will be more added as in videos blowing and mowing posted too. I need rear pto and three point for it too. I also need 46inch 3point simplicity shaft drive roto tiller for it. anyone have any of this? let me know thanks.

/ here is a pic of my newest tractor. #3  
Nice lookin Sunstar. Yours is a 1992 model, only year with the GTH name. Tillers are very rare for the Sunstars. I had one with the 1993 model I used to have. I wish you the best of luck finding the PTO, 3pt and a tiller, you will need it!

thank you.nice jd you have in your pic. I grew up in sterling il. small world. I also have a jd 318 with 50" deck. have to get some pics up of it to.

/ here is a pic of my newest tractor. #5  
I have had a total of 5 Sunstars in my day. New 1993 with 60" deck, power angle blade, and tiller. Then bought a used 97 w/48" deck. Then bought a used 95 w/ loader, 60" deck, and cat 0 3pt. Sold the 97, then later sold the 93. Sold the 95 w/loader and bought a new JD 2210. Then few months later bought a 1990 w/48" deck, sold it and got a 95 (pictured) didnt use it so sold it too. All were 20hp models. All the buying/trading took place over a 12 year period.

P1000482.jpg

hope I can come across the three hitch and rear pto and tiller for mine at least that stuff. maybe a 1 bottom plow too. I don't need a loader. maybe the dozer blade would be nice. hydra lift an angle. maybe cab for it too. then it would be complete for me.