Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #11  
I guess you could pick apart any pics used in the commercial. I like the green and yellow tractors but it didn't bother me that there were none. I just enjoyed listening to Paul Harvey like I did years ago. He was one of a kind and a true American. Without a doubt, best commercial of the night. Of course, the morons from the Today Show will ask "the experts" which ones were best. It'll be interesting which ones they pick.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #12  
Harvey was definitely a class act........what ever happened to his son? I haven't heard him for quite a while. don-ohio :)^)

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #13  
Great commercial. My wife wants to go back to being farmers now. Great....

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #14  
Absolutely the best message that was delivered last nite. Once a farmer always a farmer and the perfect venue to show it.

Idaho2.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #15  
My favorite Super Bowl commercial of all time. It is sincere and sends a real message. These two things are not often seen in commercials.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #16  
I don't know, I'm a big Dodge fan and I just thought it was O.K. Its one of those commercials you watch and you ask yourself afterwards, what were they trying to sell, but maybe thats the impact they wanted.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #17  
I preferred the Budweiser commercial first, then the Dodge commercial. But then I have horse's, Dodge's, IH's, and grew up listening to Paul Harvey

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #19  
I don't know, I'm a big Dodge fan and I just thought it was O.K. Its one of those commercials you watch and you ask yourself afterwards, what were they trying to sell, but maybe thats the impact they wanted.
I'm pretty sure their trying to sell Dodge trucks. It really isn't much of a leap, hard working farmer to hard working truck.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #20  
I liked it too, but tthought it odd with all the case tractors - my friend said fiat was the parent company of both now - is that true?

I think if you own a case/new holland, you are eligible for a discount at a dodge dealer. Yes, I'm serious.