Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #21  
My favorite speech+ my favorite truck. I really think this is my favorite Superbowl commercial, ever!

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #22  
I just liked the message in the national setting, it could have been an oil company, a beer company or a car company, it didn't matter, it was the message that mattered.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #23  
I don't know, I'm a big Dodge fan and I just thought it was O.K. Its one of those commercials you watch and you ask yourself afterwards, what were they trying to sell, but maybe thats the impact they wanted.

They showed up Ford and GM last night big time, in my opinion. I don't think GM or Ford had any commercials did they? If so do you remember them? Nope but you remember the Dodge and that was what they wanted. I've never been a Dodge fan but they are the talk of the town right now. They took a big chance with that commercial mentioning God since we live in such a politically correct world. That is why I am proud they did what they did last night. Go Dodge!!!

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #24  
They showed up Ford and GM last night big time, in my opinion. I don't think GM or Ford had any commercials did they? If so do you remember them? Nope but you remember the Dodge and that was what they wanted. I've never been a Dodge fan but they are the talk of the town right now. They took a big chance with that commercial mentioning God since we live in such a politically correct world. That is why I am proud they did what they did last night. Go Dodge!!!

GM had there new 2014 C7 Vette on the field and the MVP got one. He can't drive it until it goes into production.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #25  
GM had there new 2014 C7 Vette on the field and the MVP got one. He can't drive it until it goes into production.

I watched the entire game and missed that somehow!!

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #26  
Didn't get to see it last night, but watched this morning after someone told me to check it out. I thought it was one of the best truck commercials ever. Ranks up there with the old Chevy ones from the 90s. I'm a big Paul Harvey fan, he has some books of stories also. I'm an even bigger fan of God, and I like his book too. I guess if I'm gonna be a farmer I need to buy a goat ;)

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #29  
Best commercial hands down. Like another poster mentioned, they could have been selling anything, the message was great.

The Budweiser one with the horse was good too.

Worst commercial: The Go Daddy commercial with the fat geek kissing the super model.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #30  
Best commercial hands down. Like another poster mentioned, they could have been selling anything, the message was great.

The Budweiser one with the horse was good too.

Worst commercial: The Go Daddy commercial with the fat geek kissing the super model.

While I would agree with you 100%, that gross 15 seconds of smooch wound up in the top 4 by the general public. :thumbdown: Gag!