Tractor insurance

/ Tractor insurance #11  
Ok thanks for all the response,but still striking out . Key word here is ,yes we own property ,but the dwelling is not built yet. We are in a rental home ,hence NO homeowners policy in affect yet, my biggest worry is theft.

Sentry will write a commercial policy.

Still looking for help here.

Okay, for theft as well as tractor damage, try the Kubota sponsored KTA that is advertized on this site. They do theft regardless of where the tractor is located. Good luck for your peace of mind search.

/ Tractor insurance #12  
My homeowners is with a different company. Use Farm Bureau only for equipment and farm land liability. Like he said very cheap. I have all my hay equipment, zero turn lawn mower a JD Gator and its like $300.00

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Tractor insurance #13  
I use Farm Bureau Insurance as well been using them for years.

/ Tractor insurance #14  
When asking about insurance on my tractors, the agent said that I am covered for 10,000 on my standard policy. Since my tractors are old that was good enough for me. Now that I am buying one over $10,000 dollars, i will know later today what it will cost in Canada.

/ Tractor insurance #15  
I live in Florida amd have Citizens Insurance, which is a semi private/semi state owned company (owned by state and ran as a business), and it specifically does NOT cover theft of any kind. Are you using "construction risk" insurance on the new home, that might might include it, just make.sure you actually do or dont have it covered, dont AssUMe.

/ Tractor insurance #16  
In South Carolina I use Farm Bureau Ins. They specialize in equipment and liability for land.

I'm in Georgia and use them also so they may be in Arizona too.

/ Tractor insurance #18  
I'm in Northern Ontario and use State Farm for the tractor (exclusively) and the house and vehicle. The boat is covered by a different insurer.

/ Tractor insurance #19  
Here in Oregon, I use State Farm for everything. Homeowner's, Autos and tractor which is covered under a "Personal Articles" policy. I also have an umbrella policy, which covers everything.

Since you don't have Homeowner's, sometimes a rental policy will substitute for that.

In this day & age you really need an umbrella policy. $1,000,000 lawsuits are not that uncommon at all.

The big deal here is that if you are sued for liability, the insurance company will provide you with an attorney for your defense. If they are potentially on the hook for only $100,000 you get a "B" team lawyer. If they are on the hook for more money, you get an "A" team lawyer.

/ Tractor insurance
Hey thank everyone I did find insurance ,case closed