Wow! If I lived in New England!

/ Wow! If I lived in New England! #1  

don45640

Gold Member
Tractor
918 allis-chalmers
Man!:licking: I could make some serious cash up there with my machine......pushing snow.LOL!:laughing: Really, they are gonna need to be dug out,aren't they? don-ohio ;)

/ Wow! If I lived in New England! #2  
We got buried, at least 22" and still snowing....by poor tractor is going to be panting when I get done clearing the driveway. Street in front is impassable so guess there is no rush

/ Wow! If I lived in New England!
Hey! At least you HAVE a tractor! Enjoy pushin'that snow.....your neighbors will be hollerin'at you to help them,I'd guess.Stay safe,Man! don-ohio :)^)
We got buried, at least 22" and still snowing....by poor tractor is going to be panting when I get done clearing the driveway. Street in front is impassable so guess there is no rush

/ Wow! If I lived in New England! #4  
Man!:licking: I could make some serious cash up there with my machine......pushing snow.LOL!:laughing: Really, they are gonna need to be dug out,aren't they? don-ohio ;)

There is a standing militia of snow plowers here, they appear in droves during snowstorms. I bet they are happy now, we haven't have a "plowable" snow for weeks now.

You could probably do well in suburban areas though.

/ Wow! If I lived in New England! #5  
Just took the dog for a spin around the neighborhood. Gotta be about two feet here. I'll be heading out with the Kubota in a half hour or so...... should be fun.

/ Wow! If I lived in New England! #6  
Same here......just relaxing with the SWMBO and a cup of coffee before the snow fun.......I wanna get the work done today cuz my tractor hounds want to run some bunnies 2moro......;)

/ Wow! If I lived in New England! #7  
I'm not in new england but in the finger lakes on top of a big hill - some would call it a mountain. We got about 10 to 12 inches which is enough to be fun with the tractor. Took me about an hour to clear the drive this morning. Our first "real" amount since I got the new b3200. It handled it with no problem. My wife took a video of me because she said it it looked like I was having so much fun. It sure beat trying to blow gravel with my little 318. I tried that when we first moved in a couple months back - I had to park it and get the shovel out. Now I just push and pull levers... with a smile on my face! Have fun digging out and be safe.

/ Wow! If I lived in New England! #8  
Thanx to Mr Bota, my chores and digging are done, the hounds are being loaded up and will be in Berlin, NH for some fast bunny action this am.....Christmas Pass 2010 - YouTube

/ Wow! If I lived in New England! #9  
wonderful video...exciting...and superbly directed and cast!! Thanks for posting, I really loved it!!:cool2: Hope you have as much fun today!!

Thanx to Mr Bota, my chores and digging are done, the hounds are being loaded up and will be in Berlin, NH for some fast bunny action this am.....Christmas Pass 2010 - YouTube

/ Wow! If I lived in New England! #10  
TWO FEET OF SNOW twofeet.jpg