tractor pix

/ tractor pix #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
Had the tractors out today doing a little cleaning and rearranging so I thought I would snap a picture of them setting in a row. I am getting spring fever but old man winter could still give us more cold weather before spring.

Attachments

• tractor fleet.jpg
    tractor fleet.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 272
   / tractor pix #2  
Had the tractors out today doing a little cleaning and rearranging so I thought I would snap a picture of them setting in a row. I am getting spring fever but old man winter could still give us more cold weather before spring.

They must be paternal triplets; don't look anything alike. ;)

But seriously, nice fleet. :thumbsup:

/ tractor pix #3  
Nice machines.

I had set most of ours up on the front yard one day to bug my parents when they got home from work.

View attachment 302219

/ tractor pix #4  

Love that old Case! Those are probably my favorite tractor. If I ever get enough land to justify a 1077 or similar model I will buy one. Which model is that?

/ tractor pix #5  
MikeR, that's a sweet lineup for sure. Wouldn't bug me to have yard ornaments like that. :thumbsup:

/ tractor pix
The Case is a 81 model 2090. I just bought it a few weeks ago and got it home yesterday. That is why I was rearanging to make room for it in the shed. The John Deere in the picture is a 4700 and is for sale. I hate to see it go but I promised to sell if I bought the Case.