Loader OK to leave my loader up?

/ OK to leave my loader up? #1  

TSO

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey 1652 HST Cab
Any issues with parking my tractors with the loaders up? Takes up way less walking room in the barn with the buckets in the air, but am I causing any premature damage by doing it?

And/or, is there an acceptable time/period that is safe to leave them up?

Thanks in advance

ForumRunner_20130211_014305.png

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android

/ OK to leave my loader up? #3  
I wouldn't leave them up without some safety device to prevent them from falling, especially if a rapid pressure loss occurs and someone and/or some critter is under the bucket when it happens.

/ OK to leave my loader up? #4  
I drop them. Never know when the kids might go out in the barn and one of them climbs on the tractor and one of the is under the FEL. The one on the tractor grabs levers and you can guess the rest. Lower your implements. Safety first.

/ OK to leave my loader up? #5  
I drop them. Never know when the kids might go out in the barn and one of them climbs on the tractor and one of the is under the FEL. The one on the tractor grabs levers and you can guess the rest. Lower your implements. Safety first.

I agree. Your likely not saving that much room anyway. As too wear and tear, maybe a little bit on the seals i would think. I leave mine down as well as the three point, just for safety.

/ OK to leave my loader up? #6  
As other said...
Does your loader have lock?.

/ OK to leave my loader up? #9  
It is leaving a loaded gun with no safety lying in your garage.

James K0UA