Loader CLEARING DOWN BUSHES

/ CLEARING DOWN BUSHES #2  
It depends, do you plan on uprooting these trees or just cutting them down?

/ CLEARING DOWN BUSHES #3  
Pine?

Sand?

/ CLEARING DOWN BUSHES #4  
maybe not the most fun way, but the best way to deal with tall trees is to hire someone who knows what they are doing. When they grow big enough to hurt you, knowledge is critical.

/ CLEARING DOWN BUSHES #5  
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO CLEAR DOWN TALL TREES?

I suppose the best way is to use what equipment that you have on hand. An excavator with a hydraulic thumb would be my choice for uprooting if I were renting equipment. Otherwise a chainsaw cut everything into manageable size pieces and FEL to haul them away. I used my B 26 TLB to clear all the trees vines and saplings away from our fence line because we got tired of fixing fence every time a storm blew thru and either knocked down a tree or broke off a big limb.
We had a huge very large old Red Oak with limbs over a foot in diameter hanging over the fence that were just waiting for the right storm to come down. I managed to get a chain over them and hooked to the tractor and pulled till something broke. It worked out just fine as they broke right above the fence, barely missing the fence by width of a sheet of paper and taking a lucky roll away from the fence. There is still one big limb hanging out over the fence but its too high for me to throw a rope over it to drag the chain up with. I need one of those Batman devices that shoots a cable out and over to get 30 feet in the air.

/ CLEARING DOWN BUSHES #6  
I need one of those Batman devices that shoots a cable out and over to get 30 feet in the air.

A bow and arrow with fishing line tied to the arrow, then tie a light rope to the fishing line....launch it over, and you're set....just pull the cable/chain up with the light rope.

/ CLEARING DOWN BUSHES #8  
Is it bushes or is it tall trees?

Gale: All right, ya hayseeds, it's a stick-up. Everybody freeze. Everybody down on the ground.

Hayseed: Well, which is it, young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? Mean to say, if'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop. And if'n I drop, I'm a-gonna be in motion. You see...

Gale: Shut up!

Hayseed: Okay then.

Gale: Everybody down on the ground!

Evelle: Y'all can just forget that part about freezin' now.

Gale: Better still to get down there.

Evelle: Yeah, y'all hear that, don't ya?

[Everybody lays down. Gale looks at the now-empty teller windows]

Gale: Sh*t! Where'd all the tellers go?

Teller's voices: We're down here, sir.

Evelle: They're on the floor as you commanded, Gale.

/ CLEARING DOWN BUSHES #9  
SmithJeff.....it's dangerous! Tall trees can bash you or someone else right outta'this world. We did an apartment complex years ago, and they had loggers or tree experts come in and cut down the large trees leaving about an 8' stump.
The general contractor then had a pretty big dozer(I'd say D9, and they pushed those stumps over and hauled èm out.
It was pretty slick,but don't ask me why they didn't cut them at the base. don-ohio :)^)

/ CLEARING DOWN BUSHES #10  
One more vote for hiring it done. I cut dozens of decent size trees down myself until I had one that was unknowingly rotten on the inside. As soon as I hit the rotten spot, the tree jumped at me. I was able to get about 10' away from the base of the tree before it fell, but it still hit me in the back hard enough to knock me down. It did not knock the breath out of me, but it took several minutes before I was able to get up. Very lucky to have negative x-rays, but I still have a little bump on my lower back where it hit me. This tree was about 8-10" in diameter, but even that "small", I was hurting for many days.