Another source for PTO adapter?

/ Another source for PTO adapter? #1  

HokieMS

Tractor
JD 4005
I tried to order one of the push-button release PTO adapter/extensions from Agri Supply. After going back and forth with customer service, I finally have confirmation that they won't receive another batch until after April. Does anyone have another source for these things? I got Pat's Easy Hitch, and need to extend my brush cutter shaft. Any help is much appreciated! I really don't want to buy a whole new shaft.

/ Another source for PTO adapter? #4  

That one from Tractor Supply doesn't have the spring loaded locking pin. IIRC, it's for an old Ford tractor. I bought that type from Tractor Supply and it's basically a paperweight now. Never used it, in fact.
I can't determine if the other (from Belarus) has a locking pin...not from the picture anyway.

I'd suggest waiting until Agri-Supply has the adapter in stock.

/ Another source for PTO adapter? #5  
The "belarus" one looks just like the one spyder linked to. It says its a quick release design. Dunno how it works. The one in the pic kenny linked too looks odd though, the male end looks like there are a lot more splines than just 6.

/ Another source for PTO adapter? #6  
The "belarus" one looks just like the one spyder linked to. It says its a quick release design. Dunno how it works. The one in the pic kenny linked too looks odd though, the male end looks like there are a lot more splines than just 6.

The one in the picture isn't the right one.. the description is correct though. 1 3/8 x 6 is standard in NA, female to male extension.

Sean

/ Another source for PTO adapter? #7  
You have to look down on the Gripwel page and bring up "Reducer with pushbutton". Detail shows that some ar just size to = size extenders. :)
larry

/ Another source for PTO adapter?
Thanks for the help!