Tractor
    JD 4005

Default Another source for PTO adapter?

I tried to order one of the push-button release PTO adapter/extensions from Agri Supply. After going back and forth with customer service, I finally have confirmation that they won't receive another batch until after April. Does anyone have another source for these things? I got Pat's Easy Hitch, and need to extend my brush cutter shaft. Any help is much appreciated! I really don't want to buy a whole new shaft.

Tractor
    JD2010, Kubota3450,2550, Mahindra 7520 w FEL w Skid Steer QC w/Tilt Tatch, & BH, BX1500

Default Re: Another source for PTO adapter?

This side of 40
    JD2010, Kubota L3450/FEL w SK QC, L2550 w FEL
    Mahindra 7520 [Pinky] /FEL w Skid Steer QC/w Tilt Tatch & BH, BX1500 [Mighty Mouse]
    IH37 Baler, CCM165 Drum Mower, JD Rake
    JD 127 bushog, Flail, SK Tilt Tatch , KK tiller, Rhino rear blade, Post driver, post auger, chipper, pallet fork, Grapple/Loader Buddy, Homemade Splitter/DC Welder

Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 455
    KennyD
    www.boltonhooks.com

Bolt On Grab Hooks, Weld On Grab Hooks, Specialty Chain and Rigging Accessories, Specialty Hydraulic Components, and MUCH more!

Simple JDParts Tutorial HERE

Visit our YouTube Channel

Tractor
    John Deere 4520 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

That one from Tractor Supply doesn't have the spring loaded locking pin. IIRC, it's for an old Ford tractor. I bought that type from Tractor Supply and it's basically a paperweight now. Never used it, in fact.
    I can't determine if the other (from Belarus) has a locking pin...not from the picture anyway.

I'd suggest waiting until Agri-Supply has the adapter in stock.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    '13 Yanmar Lx4100

The "belarus" one looks just like the one spyder linked to. It says its a quick release design. Dunno how it works. The one in the pic kenny linked too looks odd though, the male end looks like there are a lot more splines than just 6.

Tractor
    Kubota L3400DT

Quote Originally Posted by puckgrinder85 View Post
    The "belarus" one looks just like the one spyder linked to. It says its a quick release design. Dunno how it works. The one in the pic kenny linked too looks odd though, the male end looks like there are a lot more splines than just 6.
    The one in the picture isn't the right one.. the description is correct though. 1 3/8 x 6 is standard in NA, female to male extension.

Sean

Tractor
    JD2010, Kubota3450,2550, Mahindra 7520 w FEL w Skid Steer QC w/Tilt Tatch, & BH, BX1500

Quote Originally Posted by puckgrinder85 View Post
    You have to look down on the Gripwel page and bring up "Reducer with pushbutton". Detail shows that some ar just size to = size extenders.
    larry
    This side of 40
    JD2010, Kubota L3450/FEL w SK QC, L2550 w FEL
    Mahindra 7520 [Pinky] /FEL w Skid Steer QC/w Tilt Tatch & BH, BX1500 [Mighty Mouse]
    IH37 Baler, CCM165 Drum Mower, JD Rake
    JD 127 bushog, Flail, SK Tilt Tatch , KK tiller, Rhino rear blade, Post driver, post auger, chipper, pallet fork, Grapple/Loader Buddy, Homemade Splitter/DC Welder

Tractor
    JD 4005

Thanks for the help!