Some snow in Arizona overnight

/ Some snow in Arizona overnight #1  

DutchHenryBrown

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010
Nothing like what you all get back east but for us it is an event!LOL:D Snow 21Feb13 003.jpg

/ Some snow in Arizona overnight #2  
My son lives out by Gleason--he says he could get along without it.:D

/ Some snow in Arizona overnight #3  
BEAUTIFUL , nice pic . My parents are in Lake Haveseu ( spelling ? ) Are you in that area ?

/ Some snow in Arizona overnight
BEAUTIFUL , nice pic . My parents are in Lake Haveseu ( spelling ? ) Are you in that area ?

I'm about 6 hours southeast of them over in Tombstone but I was in Lake Havasu this past summer looking at a boat to purchase. I use to spend a lot of time there back in the 80's skiing and really do enjoy the area nice spot.:thumbsup:

/ Some snow in Arizona overnight #5  
We had snow this morning in Ruidoso New Mexico too, just enough to make the local mountain pass slippery. We haven't had much snow this year, seems it has all gone to the north and east.

Isn't Gleason the Bed Room community to Tombstone.
ken

Not sure if they call it a bed room community or not but a few people live out that way. Only been by the place once and that was back in '07.

Bill

/ Some snow in Arizona overnight #8  
I remember leaving Tucson, right after a light snowstorm, sometime just before Christmas, 1978. The snow mostly melted, except on the bridges where it froze, and there was all kinds of excitement trying to get up to I-40. That's a beautiful piece of view you have there!

/ Some snow in Arizona overnight #9  
Isn't Gleason the Bed Room community to Tombstone.
ken
I don't think you could call it a community, much less bedroom community! All that is left of Gleason is one house and the remains of the old jail. Oh ya, the dot on the map.:)

I remember leaving Tucson, right after a light snowstorm, sometime just before Christmas, 1978. The snow mostly melted, except on the bridges where it froze, and there was all kinds of excitement trying to get up to I-40. That's a beautiful piece of view you have there!

Thank you I do like it.:thumbsup: