Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Tractor
    Ford 3000-Rhino 554,Co-Op ,Honda ,Gilson riding mowers

Default Re: Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start

Quote Originally Posted by pmhowe View Post
    RTII,

Your posting time was off a little: Unfortunately, just as you posted, the thread was hijacked. With respect to your "bonehead" action, I have done the same thing, also. I have finally trained myself to restart the thought sequence every time I get an interruption. I'm especially careful when I'm doing electrical work. (That's another story, not to be shared here.) When working with stuff like tractors, chainsaws, electrical circuits, oxy-acetylene torches, I'm trying to make sure I follow a fairly rigorous set of procedures. One of the best steps is to require a total process start-over, whenever there is an interruption. Thanks for the post, and thanks for the reminder.

Thread theft occurs all the time. I think almost all posters try not to do it. However, on most posts, there is new information that one or more of us wants to pursue. Sometimes in our enthusiasm we forget to start a new thread. It's one of the smaller "bonehead" actions we all make.

Anyway, thanks for your post. It got me thinking again.

PMH
    Sorry about the derailing of the thread, it's only the second thread I've started (ever) I don't do Facebook or Twitter, so this is all pretty new to me, but as stated at the beginning of the thread ,I would update progress on trying to fix the damage caused by my bonehead move.. I see that posting the repair on the same thread,. was another (bonehead move) what I should have done was started a new thread, concerning the repair, that way the threads continuity stays true. My apologies to anyone who has been offended . Hopefully anyone who wants to post their own bonehead move will still do so

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota GL 3940

Default Re: Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start

Quote Originally Posted by sd455dan View Post
    Sorry about the derailing of the thread, it's only the second thread I've started (ever) I don't do Facebook or Twitter, so this is all pretty new to me, but as stated at the beginning of the thread ,I would update progress on trying to fix the damage caused by my bonehead move.. I see that posting the repair on the same thread,. was another (bonehead move) what I should have done was started a new thread, concerning the repair, that way the threads continuity stays true. My apologies to anyone who has been offended . Hopefully anyone who wants to post their own bonehead move will still do so
    It's a small thing in the big scheme. No offense taken and no apologies needed. Nice job on your tractor!
    Kubota GL 3940, FEL w/ssqa, third function valve, grapple, 6' Landpride cutter, 6' landscape rake, 6' box blade, post hole auger

"Knowledge is knowing the street is one way. Wisdom is still looking both ways before crossing"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910